The second product in our EcoLine by Motic series is a digital microscope that can be viewed by more than one student at the same time.
The bright and clear TFT screen mounted on the head of this glass-optics microscope serves as both a camera and a viewing platform. Capture still (5.0MP) images as well as Video onto the system’s internal memory or onto an SD card that can be put into the microscope.
The glass 4x, 10x and 40x(s) objectives provide clear images and adhere to normal educational standards.
With the 4x objective, viewing of other specimens such as fabrics is made possible through the bright LED toplight, whcih is mounted on a flexible arm.
This is a simple but versatile microscope packed in a hard carrying case along with sample microscope slides.
- LCD Screen Compound Microscope
- 3.5″ TFT LCD Screen
- 5.0MP Image Sensor & Capture Resolution
- 640×480 USB output
- Analog TV output
- Corrected Glass Objectives 4x, 10x, 40x (spring)
- Flexible top LED illumination
- Built-in bottom LED illumination
- 128MB Internal Memory
- Multilanguage Camera Menu
- SD Card Slot for instant memory expansion
- Eco Line by Motic Application Software
- PC only