Brand of the Month: Labomed Microscopes
This month, we’re highlighting Labomed, an American manufacturer of microscopes and other scientific instruments.
Labomed was incorporated in 1980 in Los Angeles, Calif., and is a well-respected manufacturer of microscopes, digital cameras, spectrometers and more.
Labomed microscopes supply a wide range of applications, and boasts more than 50 years of experience in the field of spectrophotometry.
Along with its critical application in education and medical research, lately we’ve seen a surge in interest in Labomed products from professionals in the cannabis industry.
We’re excited to showcase this American brand among our top-quality and affordable cannabis microscope inventory.
Cutting-Edge Design and Top-Notch Quality: What Makes Labomed Unique
Labomed is notable because of its extensive experience, wide-ranging products, affordable prices and high-quality workmanship.
Since Labomed instruments are manufactured in ISO:9001-certified, FDA-approved facilities, their reliability and quality can always be counted on. Due to these higher-than-average standards, Labomed has manufactured several of Leica’s microscope models.
Additionally, Labomed’s line of microscopes is fully modular, and can be used in a variety of settings, from classrooms and laboratories to doctors’ offices and research facilities.
You can also find replacement Labomed parts and accessories for a variety of different types of Labomed microscopes.
Labomed is our brand of the month because it flawlessly blends competitive prices with rigorous standards and state-of-the-art design with unparalleled craftsmanship.
It offers a comprehensive line of microscopes ideal for a variety of industries, including:
- Industrial manufacturing
Three Labomed Microscopes We Love
While each of Labomed’s microscopes has its own set of benefits, and the following three microscopes are great showcases of the range of features you’ll appreciate.
1. Labomed Luxeo 4D Digital Microscope
Discounted price: $1,610
These are some of the Labomed Luxeo 4D Digital Microscope’s best features:
- Modern and compact design
- Single-cast durable construction
- High-precision plan optics
- 3-LED glow screen
- LED ring light with oblique illumination settings
- Built-in 5 megapixel camera
- High-definition 1080p live video feed
- Digital interface through computer
- PixelPro imaging software
- On-device SD card slot with capture button
- Fluid 4.4:1 Greenough zoom system
- Strong steel gears
- Interchangeable widefield 10x/18 millimeter eyepieces
With its sturdy construction, powerful illumination and advanced digital features, the Labomed Luxeo 4D digital microscope is equally useful for routine inspection purposes as it is for educational exercises.
Thanks to its bright LED illumination and excellent optics, this microscope produces crisp, clear images that rival those of significantly more expensive microscopes.
And, because of its expertly constructed controls and gears, the Labomed Luxeo 4D digital microscope can be relied on for many years.
2. Labomed Luxeo 2S Stereo Microscope
Discounted price: $441.75
Top features of the Labomed Luxeo 2S Stereo Microscope include:
- Sleek and modern design
- Sturdy coarse focusing controls
- Ergonomic magnification toggle
- Greenough optical system
- Integrated 10-LED ring light
- 3-LED base glow screen
- Light intensity control dial
- Retractable eye guards
- Widefield 10x/18 millimeter eyepieces
With its durable build, egronomic controls, superior optical system and bright illumination, the Labomed Luxeo 2S stereo microscope is ideal for many applications, including cannabis examination.
Marijuana microscopes can help monitor trichome development, as well as identify unwanted mold mildew, fungus or mites making it useful for growers, inspectors and patients alike.
Of course, thanks to its high-quality optical system and well-rounded set of features, the Labomed Luxeo 2S stereo microscope can also be used in educational, medical and laboratory settings, too.
3. Labomed TCM400 Inverted Microscope
Discounted price: $5,320 The Labomed TCM400 Inverted Microscope top features we like:
- Sturdy and sleek body
- Ergonomically designed stand
- Infinity corrected optical system
- Extra long working distance objectives, which provide ample space between the lens surface and the object being examined
- Super widefield eyepieces
- Halogen illumination system accompanied by a detachable fluorescent illuminator
- Hour counter displays accumulated hours of operation
- A variety of optional accessories
With its durable body, modern design and exceptionally precise optical system, the Labomed TCM400 inverted microscope is a research microscope of unparalleled quality and performance with a range of optional Labomed accessories. Due to its bright and versatile illumination system, razor-sharp image quality and comfortable design, this microscope is ideal for research and biological sciences applications. And, with the help of its optional accessories (such as a heated stage or fluorescence technique system), it can be used to easily observe and analyze cell cultures and in vitro fertilization (IVF) studies. New York Microscope Company is proud to be a vendor of a variety of Labomed’s cutting-edge microscopes, parts and accessories.