L-2 Hand Held Video Imaging System
Showing all 5 results
Images are directly or indirectly viewed via a TV, monitor, VCR or projector that is attached to the L2 via a simple RCA video cable. Optional USB converter lets you view, store and analyze images on any computer with a USB connection. The MS-L2 is manufactured in Japan and comes with a one year manufactures warranty and FREE EXTENDED ONE YEAR WARRANTY from New York Microscope Company. Video monitors are available and sold separately.
- The L2 has a composite video output signal for conventional video devices such as TV monitors, Video Cassette Recorders, Video Camcorders and video projectors.
- Easy to use “Touch and View” operation instantly focuses on objects by touching them with the microscope lens.
- Easy to change 1x to 400x optical magnification bayonet mounted lenses.
- Selectable “White Balance and Exposure” position on either “AUTO” or “FIXED” to ensure the true color image on TV monitor.
- The L2 video microscope has the capacity to view both surface and sub-surface details in high resolution on a full-color video monitor display when 30x polarized lens is used.
Please contact New York Microscope Company for any L-2 Hand Held Video Imaging System inquiries, custom configurations, quantity discounts or support required at 877-877-7274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York Microscope Company is the only microscope company to offer Free Service Protection Guarantee with the purchase of every microscope. Visit our Free Service Protection page for more details.