- Polarizer generates plane polarization illumination of the specimen
- Rotatable polarizer allows adjustment for extinction
- Red compensator plate is mounted into attached filter holder, and can be moved over the polarizer for the observation of crystalline specimens such as Gout analysis
- Requires simple analyzer (00-3228-AN) to complete set-up for Gout
- Requires the field iris upgrade (00-3248) for installation
ACCU-SCOPE 00-3230 Rotatable Polarizer with Red Plate for 3000-LED Series
We're happy to answer all your questions about this product.
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
- Shipping methods available: UPS / FedEx / USPS
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Dimensions: 4 × 4 × 4 in
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy