Accu-Scope's 3012 Series is designed for the serious professional. It provides outstanding optical performance combined with elegant ergonomic touches. The system incorporates Accu-Scope's exclusive infinity optical system yielding outstanding resolution. Newly designed Plan Objectives assure flat crisp bright images at every magnification. A variety of options are available including trinocular bodies, phase contrast, darkfield and polarization. The microscope comes with a manufactures five year warranty and FREE ONE YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY.
- Integrated LED pointer with power supply
- Front-to-back dual-view observation
- Choice of ergo tilting binocular, standard binocular, or trinocular viewing head for secondary viewing position
|Optical System||Infinity Optical System, f = 200mm, Anti-mold|
|Main Viewing Head||Trinocular Siedentopf type, inclination 30°, Interpupillary distance 47-75mm, 360° rotatable.|
|Secondary Viewing Head||Standard binocular or ergo tilting binocular|
|Eyepiece Tubes||Eyepoint height is adjustable and can be raised 35mm when the interpupillary distance is 64mm by rotating the eyepiece tubes up 180° to accommodate the needs of various users.|
|Eyepieces||WF10x eyepiece, 22mm field of view with built-in diopter adjustment and reticle holder. (Accepts 26.5mm reticle, 2mm thickness)|
|Nosepiece||Quintuple, reversed type with positive click stops|
|Stage||Rackless, scratch resistant rectangular stage, 188 x 150mm surface area with 78 x 54mm cross travel using low-positioned X-Y coaxial control knobs|
|Condenser||N.A. 1.25 Abbe Condenser with aperture diaphragm and position guide markings for each objective and filter holder|
|Focusing Mechanism||Coaxial coarse and fine focus mechanism. Fine focus sensitivity 0.2mm|
|Objectives||AIS E Plan Infinity 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR oil objectives (A3013-LED)
AIS E Plan Infinity 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR DRY Plan objective (A3013D-LED)
|Illumination||3 watt LED (20,000 hour rated life), an optional field diaphragm is available|
|Stand||Cast alloy aluminum with built-in carrying handle and removable lamp house for easy bulb replacement. Physical weight: 16 lbs|
|Miscellaneous||By using anti-mold paint and sealing anti-mold agents inside the microscope, the 3012 Series is designed for use even in hot and humid environments.
Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 10" x 9.25" x 16.75".
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.|
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
The Excelis HDS Camera & Monitor System allows users to view and capture images and video directly to the supplied SD card without the need for a computer or separate monitor! The 11.6" HD display offers beautiful, crystal-clear image quality, and vibrant, true-to-life color with exceptional viewing from all angles. It can be used as a stand-alone system, or connected to a PC via USB cable where images can be displayed simultaneously on the Excelis HDS monitor and the PC. For even more flexibility and ideal for teaching environments, the HDMI architecture allows Excelis HDS to be connected to an HDMI-enabled projector as well.
- 1080p color camera with live video preview without any lag time or compression
- HDMI & USB 2.0 output for video and images
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing/recording without a computer
- Simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor to a computer via USB 2.0
- On-board camera software with basic image controls: auto/manual exposure time, 3D noise reduction, 1080p video recording, magnify (ROI), rotate, flip images, side by side comparison, browse images/video playback from SD card (PC & Mac compatible)
- CaptaVision PC imaging software for more advanced image control, annotation & analysis
- Exposure time of 0.001 seconds to 10 seconds, 20 scales of Gain value and incredibly efficient 3D noise reduction for fluorescence applications
- SONY IMX236 sensor, dual FPGA processors and unique algorithms produce perfect color reproduction
With the new on-board firmware, Excelis 600-HD Series cameras have three great new features:
- CALIBRATION: With this new tool, a variety of measuring tools can be utilized to measure line, distance, angle, length, circumference and area to 1/100 microns. These precision measurements can be performed and saved on the HD view!
- MASK: Use this tool to temporarily cover portions of an image to highlight an area for demonstrating or explaining.
- RULER: Overlay a ruler with an X and Y scale on the image.
NOTE: Previous versions of the Excelis AU-600-HD or AU-600-HDS cameras cannot be upgraded with the new features.
|Resolution (Live)||1920 x 1080|
|Sensor||1/2.7" (0.5x C-mount recommended); SONY IMX236|
|Frame Rate||HDMI (60fps); USB 2.0 (30fps)|
|Image Capture||High Speed SD Card (8GB)|
|Video Capture||HDMI: 1080p, 60fps to SD Card
USB 2.0: 1080p, 30fps to PC or Mac
|Exposure Time||0.001 sec – 10.0 sec|
|Settings||Gain, Gamma, Saturation, Contraction|
|Built-in Software||Cloud 1.0 (With live image measurement)|
|PC Imaging Software||CaptaVision Imaging Software (for PC only; Mac OS not supported)
Advanced Camera Controls: live/still image measurement and annotation, flat field correction; extended depth of focus (focus stacking); image stitching; fluorescence image settings; fluorescence multi-color channel merge; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPEG, BMP, TIFF and RAW
|Output Modes||Mode 1: USB 2.0 / Mode 2: HDMI|
|System Compatibility||Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8 (32 or 64-bit)
Mac OS X (for image transfer to Mac OS X only)
|System Requirements||Intel processor (Core 2 Duo or higher); 2GB memory or more; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port|
|Monitor||Mountable 11.6" HD Display (mounting hardware included)|
|Input Modes||AC power, HDMI|
What's Included in the Box:
- Excelis HD Camera
- 11.6" HD Monitor with mounting brackets/hardware
- HDMI Adapter
- Y Power Splitter
- HDMI Cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
- 12V Power Adapter
- 8GB SD Card
- USB Mouse
- CaptaVision PC Imaging Software
3012 User's Manual