ACCU-SCOPE’s 3025 is a clinical grade microscope featuring AIS (ACCU-SCOPE Infinity Optical System) which provides high contrast and resolution and is among the best in its class. With its new ergonomic and modular design this is the ideal choice for medical professionals and Mohs specialists.
The configured model includes a Siedentopf type trinocular head inclined 30°, with a pair of focusable HWF 10x/22mm eyepieces. An inward facing quintuple nosepiece with Infinity Plan Phase Objectives 10x, 20x, 40xR & 100xR (oil) are standard. The graduated mechanical stage is low positioned for ease of use. Focusing is achieved by a low positioned coaxial mechanism that provides precise control. Illumination is LED and provides bright even illumination for all contrast techniques. And the advanced field iris diaphragm reduces extraneous light and delivers sharp contrast.
This series offers plenty of expansion capabilities including an optional ergonomic tilting head, additional optics, polarizer and analyzer, phase contrast, fluorescence, darkfield ,and all types of imaging capabilities. The microscope comes with a manufactures five year warranty and free one year extended warranty. This new series offers outstanding value in the clinical grade class.
- EWF10x focusing eyepieces with eyeguards, 22mm field of view
- Siedentopf trinocular viewing head with photo tube; inclined 30°, rotatable 360°
- Light distribution: binocular 100% or binocular/trinocular 20%/80%
- 48-75mm interpupillary distance settings
- ±5 Diopter adjustment
- Reversed quintuple nosepiece
- AIS Infinity Corrected Plan Phase 10x, 20x, 40xR & 100xR (oil) objectives
- Ceramic mechanical stage, tension adjustable coaxial controls
- Turret phase condenser, BF/DF positions, 10x, 20x, 40x, 100x phase anulli
- Phase centering telescope
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls
- Variable LED illumination
- Dust cover, clear blue filter, power cord and 5 year limited warranty
- Photo tube included, c-mount adapter sold separately
|Optical System||Infinity Optical System, f = 180mm, Anti-Mold|
|Viewing Head||Trinocular Siedentopf, viewing tube inclined 30°. Standard configuration Light distribution: Binocular 100%, binocular/photo 20%/80%.|
|Eyepieces||Extra wide field focusable 10x eyepieces with a 22 mm field of view and eyeguards. Eyepieces accept 26mm reticles.|
|Objectives||Plan Phase 10x, 20x, 40xR, & 100xR oil|
|Nosepiece||Rear facing quintuple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration|
|Stage||Ceramic Stage size 218mm x 150mm with X-Y movement range of 76mm x 35mm|
|Condenser||N.A. 1.25 Phase contrast turret condenser (Brightfield and Darkfield positions, 10x, 20x, 40x & 100x phase annuli and plan phase objectives, green filter & centering telescope|
|Focusing Mechanism||Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear|
|Illumination||Variable LED illumination|
|Filters||Ø 45mm clear blue filter is standard. Optional frosted blue, green and yellow filters are available.|
|Stand||Cast alloy aluminum|
|Accessories||Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual, universal power supply 110v-240v|
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.|
The new Excelis HD color microscopy camera sets a new standard for excellence in high definition imaging for scientific and industrial applications.
Excelis HD’s unique architecture is the only camera in its class to offer simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor and to a computer via USB 2.0. Images can be saved directly to a PC or Mac or onto the included 8GB SD card. Each camera is supplied with the PC/Mac compatible on-board image capture software that allows for basic image control. Or, for more image control, analysis and annotation, our full-featured CaptaVision PC imaging software is also included.
- 1080p color camera with live video preview without any lag time or compression
- HDMI & USB 2.0 output for video and images
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing/recording without a computer
- Simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor to a computer via USB 2.0
- On-board camera software with basic image controls: auto/manual exposure time, 3D noise reduction, 1080p video recording, magnify (ROI), rotate, flip images, side by side comparison, browse images/video playback from SD card (PC & Mac compatible)
- CaptaVision PC imaging software for more advanced image control, annotation & analysis
- Exposure time of 0.001 seconds to 10 seconds, 20 scales of Gain value and incredibly efficient 3D noise reduction for fluorescence applications
- SONY IMX236 sensor, dual FPGA processors and unique algorithms produce perfect color reproduction
With the new on-board firmware, Excelis 600-HD Series cameras have three great new features:
- CALIBRATION: With this new tool, a variety of measuring tools can be utilized to measure line, distance, angle, length, circumference and area to 1/100 microns. These precision measurements can be performed and saved on the HD view!
- MASK: Use this tool to temporarily cover portions of an image to highlight an area for demonstrating or explaining.
- RULER: Overlay a ruler with an X and Y scale on the image.
NOTE: Previous versions of the Excelis AU-600-HD or AU-600-HDS cameras cannot be upgraded with the new features.
|Resolution (Live)||1920 x 1080|
|Sensor||1/2.8″ (0.5x C-mount recommended); SONY IMX236|
|Frame Rate||HDMI (60fps); USB 2.0 (30fps)|
|Image Capture||5.0 MP / High Speed SD Card (8GB)|
|Video Capture||HDMI: 1080p, 60fps to SD Card|
USB 2.0: 1080p, 30fps to PC or Mac
|Exposure Time||0.001 sec – 10.0 sec|
|Settings||Gain, Gamma, Saturation, Contraction|
|Built-in Software||Cloud 1.0 (With live image measurement)|
|PC Imaging Software||CaptaVision Imaging Software (for PC only; Mac OS not supported)|
Advanced Camera Controls: live/still image measurement and annotation, flat field correction; extended depth of focus (focus stacking); image stitching; fluorescence image settings; fluorescence multi-color channel merge; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPEG, BMP, TIFF and RAW
|Output Modes||Mode 1: USB 2.0 / Mode 2: HDMI|
|System Compatibility||Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8 (32 or 64-bit)|
Mac OS X (for image transfer to Mac OS X only)
|System Requirements||Intel processor (Core 2 Duo or higher); 2GB memory or more; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port|
What’s Included in the Box:
- Excelis HD Camera
- HDMI Cable
- USB 2.0 Cable
- 12V Power Adapter
- 8GB SD Card
- CaptaVision PC Imaging Software
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
3025 User’s Manual
3025 Phase Contrast Instructions