Designed for the discerning gemologist, the 3075-GEM incorporates our most popular zoom stereo microscope delivering excellent flatness and tremendous depth of field via our most advanced Greenough optical system ever.
Incorporating the latest ergonomic, optical and mechanical designs, the 3075-GEM Zoom Stereo Microscope delivers unprecedented clarity, detail and accurate color rendition for the examination of diamonds and precious stones.
- WF15x eyepieces with 15mm field of view with built-in diopter adjustments and eyeguards
- Binocular viewing head, inclined 45°; rotatable 360°
- Objective magnification range of 0.67x – 4.5x (10x-67.5x with 15x eyepieces)
- Dovetail focusing stand with coarse adjustment
- Variable LED incident (12v/2w) and transmitted (12v/4w) illuminators
|Viewing Head||Binocular viewing body, inclined 45° and rotatable 360°|
|Eyepieces||WF15x/15mm field of view with built-in diopter adjustments and eyeguards|
|Stand||Dovetail focusing stand with coarse focus adjustment, Variable LED incident (12v2w) and transmitted (12v/4w) illuminators|
|Stage||The adjustable darkfield condenser with iris allows for precise control of light.|
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1 year warranty on LED bulb|
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
3075 User's Manual