ACCU-SCOPE's 3080 microscope series focuses on the high performance, durable value required by today's educators. Designed to withstand years of heavy classroom use, the 3080 Microscope Series is a student-proof instrument that offers many professional features at an affordable price.
- Monocular head inclined 45° and rotatable 360°
- WF10x eyepiece with pointer, 18mm field of view; locked in to prevent classroom tampering
- DIN standard achromat objectives
- Inward facing, ball bearing quadruple nosepiece with positive click stops allows easy access and quick slide changes
- 123mm x 129mm stage with stage clips or mechanical stage depending upon model selected
- N.A. 0.65 Abbe condenser with 5 aperture disc diaphragm OR N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm on a spiral mount depending upon model selected
- Separate coarse and fine focusing controls
- Built-in focus stop
- 7 watt fluorescent illumination
- 5 year limited warranty, dust cover and cord hanger included with each microscope
|A3080||Monocular||WF10x eyepiece with pointer||4x, 10x, 40xR||Clips||N.A. 0.65 condenser with 5 aperture disc diaphragm||7 watt fluorescent|
|Monocular||WF10x eyepiece with pointer||4x, 10x, 40xR||Mechanical||N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm||7 watt fluorescent|
|Monocular||WF10x eyepiece with pointer||4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR oil||Mechanical||N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm||7 watt fluorescent|
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
All ACCU-SCOPE microscopes offer an industry leading five-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.