COMP-U-DIFF is a computer/LIS workstation; incorporating a 12-channel differential digital cell counter and providing RBC morphology data entry. COMP-U-DIFF guides the operator through the data entry procedures with a series of prompts displayed on a large, bright backlit LCD display. Associated Hemogram can be retrieved from the laboratory computer system and viewed on screen. After data entry is completed, information may be sent to a laboratory computer, ticket printer, or saved for later transmission. With its 127-location batch memory, COMP-U-DIFF may be used as a stand-alone instrument if the laboratory computer is unavailable.
- All channels are displayed simultaneously with large digits on a bright backlit LCD display
- Hermetically sealed switches prevent count anomalies that might result from powdered gloves and other environmental contaminants
- Compact keyboard with soft-touch keys increase counting speed
- Calculates percent or absolute WBC values
- Optional non-total counting key tracks abnormal cells independent of the differential count
- Alert actuated every 100 counts with an optional 100 count lockout
- Count correction
- Versatile key overlays
- Computer interface through RS-232 communication; cabling is provided.
- Made in the USA