Dolan-Jenner introduces the New Fiber Lite® Mi-LED, LED Fiber Optic Illuminator for microscopy and general illumina- tion. The latest technology and energy efficient, the Mi-LED features cool white LED lighting with a "customer requested" color temp of 5000K and even higher output than the Fiber-Lite Mi-150, 150 watt halogen fiber optic illuminator.
The Fiber-Lite® Mi-LED was designed with microscopy applications in mind, able to support and fully illuminate gooseneck and annular ring light fiber optics. It is also a great solution for inspection equipment, forensics, machine vision, industrial borescopes, assembly stations, and OEM custom lighting.
The LED lighting of the Fiber-Lite® Mi-LED is an energy efficient cost saving alternative requiring less power while delivering higher performance than comparable 150 watt halogens. Offering even more value, the Fiber-Lite® Mi-LED is practically maintenance free with no lamps to fail, and no lamp sockets to wear out. The long life LED's of Fiber-Lite® Mi-LED are rated to provide over 40,000 hours of light. Conversely, a 150 watt halogen can only provide around 200 hours of light. With such a dramatic increase in light hours, large savings can be realized through greater up time during applications, lower maintenance, and the elimination of replacement bulbs.
The B1 (15mm), A2 (25mm) and A7 (iris) nosepiece adapters make this a drop in replacement and compatible with all standard Dolan-Jenner Mi-150 and 180 series fiber optic light guide configurations. Furthermore, the Fiber-Lite® Mi-LED has a universal voltage input of 100-240 VAC, and is RoHS compliant & CE Certified.
- Variable (10-100%) high power white LEDs with excellent light output uniformity
- 2000+ lumens (12.7mm aperture)
- Fan cooled
- Color temperature: 5000K
- Lamp life: 40,000 hours D70
- Fiber optic interface: 15mm or optional 25mm
- Annular ring light: 60mm I.D.
- Power supply: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
- Low (IR) heat
- Low energy consumption
- Designed to couple to most Dolan-Jenner Fiber Optics and feature quick change adapters
- Small footprint and stackable housing
- Operating Temperature: 5-40ºC
- CE, EN61010, RoHS compliant