The Honeywell N95 Respirator Mask for airborne particulates provides 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates in the air. NIOSH Approved. Meets CDC and FDA standards. Lightweight and comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Designed to resist humidity in most environments. Adjustable nose bridge. Durable straps.
- Recommended for use in medical hospitals, laboratories, government, law enforcement, military, construction, hazardous industries, and general purposes.
- Suitable for protection against airborne particulates, pathogens, bacteria, viruses, bio hazards, and dust.
Molded Cup Style Features:
- Lightweight and rigid outer shell that resists collapsing
- The mask contours with the natural shape of the face minimizing pressure points
- Soft inner layer designed for comfort and convenience
- Inner layer ultrasonically welded to outer shell in the front to eliminate being drawn into mouth and nose area during inhalation
- Durable two-strap construction allows easy donning
- Masks are all bagged into a single plastic sleeve to protect from exposure and contamination when the box is opened
- Plastic sleeve bag with a tear away portion for easy opening
Flat Fold Style Features:
- Lightweight and thin construction, with a soft inner layer designed for comfort
- Elastic head straps are sonic welded to inside the outer layers
- Masks are individually bagged to keep from soiling and contamination
- Tear Away section on the bag for easy opening
- Dispenser style box with tear-out/cut-out panel for ease of access
Compliance: NIOSH 42 CFR 84, FDA Class II Medical Device
|Filtration Efficiency||Particle filtration: 95% against solid particulates & non-petroleum based liquid aerosols
Bacterial filtration: 99.9%
Viral filtration: 99.9%
|Compliance||NIOSH 42 CFR 84
FDA Class II Medical Device
|Standards||Meets NIOSH and CDC standards for N95 protection against airborne pathogens and M.tuberculosis
FDA Cleared Surgical N95 Respirator
|Size||Universal, One Size|
|Packaging||Molded Cup or Flat Fold
20 Masks per Box
|NIOSH Approval (TC)||Molded Cup TC-84A-4357
Flat Fold TC-84A-4371
Please Note: Due to health reasons, this product and all other PPE are final sale and non-returnable. If you are dissatisfied with the item, we will do our best to make it right.