Wider field of view. Ideal for cell counting, opaque subjects and subjects larger than 1mm.
Made in the UK
Field of view 2mm fixed width
||2.5mm from lens to sample
||Adjustable top and bottom illumination
||5MP (2592 x 1944 pixels); JPEG; color
||MPEG-4; color; up to 1296 x 972; 10 fps
||Images and videos are stored in the tablet’s camera roll ready for sharing
||iPad®, iPhone® and Android®
Direct connection, no WiFi infrastructure or router is required
||160mm x 101mm x 32mm
||160mm x 101mm x 107mm
||440g with neoprene case
||Integrated Li-ion rechargeable battery USB charger (supplied)
||Available for download from the Apple® or Google Play® app store
- Apple® iPad® or iPhone® running iOS 8.1 or higher
- Android® 4.4 or higher
- Computer with WiFi and Google Chrome (or another web browser)
- We recommend newer, faster devices. Older low-performance devices may run the app, but this is not guaranteed
|What’s in the box?
- Your ioLight Magnificent Mobile Microscope
- USB charger, international model
- Protective pouch
- Users’ guide and certificate of conformity
Calculate shipping costs at cart or checkout. Our representatives are also happy to assist you with a Shipping Quote.
- Shipping methods available: UPS / FedEx / USPS
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 × 8 × 6 in
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, let us help you with a replacement, return or repair. Items can be returned within 7 business days of receipt of your order without any restocking fee. Items must be in new condition with the original packaging.
Please contact us to receive an RMA number and steps on how to proceed with your return.
Exclusions may apply. For more information, read our Returns and Exchanges policy