Viewing of fluorescent samples:
- Great where bench space is limited
- For samples >5-10um in size
- Great for education, science outreach and demonstrations
- In the lab the microscope is suitable for qualitative sorting of samples, eg sorting organisms that are successfully expressing GFP (or other fluorophores) from those that are not
- Not suitable for quantitative fluorescence measurements
Made in the UK
|Magnification||x200 when viewed on 9″ tablet screen. 1mm field of view|
|Excitation wavelength||490nm, other wavelengths on request|
|Emission wavelength||>500nm (detected is with a color camera, so there is some discrimination of emission color). Other emission wavelength options available on request.|
|Display||Smart phone, tablet or computer with WiFi connection.
Direct connection, no WiFi infrastructure or router is required (internet is not required)
|Image sharing||On a smartphone or tablet, images and videos are stored in the gallery / camera roll for easy sharing.
On a computer, images and videos are stored in the web browser’s downloads folder.
|ioLight App||Free for download from the Apple® or Google Play® app store|
|Image format||5MP (2592 x 1944 pixels); color|
|Video format||MPEG-4; color; up to 1296 x 972; 10 fps|
|Folded Dimensions||160mm x 101mm x 32mm|
|Operating Dimensions||160mm x 101mm x 107mm|
|Power supply||Integrated Li-ion rechargeable battery with USB charger (supplied)|
||What’s in the box?