The Iso-T 505 Indoor Isolation System is a fully automated system that uses both negative and positive air pressure technologies to create a clean and isolated environment. The system is mobile and fast-deployment. The isolated environment provides an effective and versatile solution for airborne contagious disease such as tuberculosis, measles, Ebola, chickenpox, coronavirus, etc.
The Iso-T 505 is customizable and has been designed and developed using extensive field experience to provide optimal solutions for medical teams.
Indoor usage only. In outdoor situations, a large tent would be needed.
- Decontamination lobby
- Restroom unit
- Automated Sewage-Disposal System
- Automated Waste-Disposal System
- Auto-Chlorination Unit
- Climate Control System
- “Panic” Mode
The Iso-T 505 system features:
- Isolated entrance hall for preliminary deployment and preparation. It allows medical personnel and staff to enter/exit the system without exposing themselves or tampering with the isolation conditions within the system.
- 1 hosting room (5 x 5 meters) to contain two patients simultaneously under full isolation conditions.
- Climate control system to allow operators to fully control and monitor the system’s inner environment.
- Waste and sewage disposal system enables safe and isolated disposal of discharges.
- HEPA technologies to control and prevent polluted air or particles from entering the system.
- Negative pressure blowers (H14 99,999 filtration efficiency) enable a complete filtered exchange of the entire air volume within the system 40 times per hour.
The IsoT 505 pack to:
- 6 Boxes: 230cm x 130cm x 140cm, 150kg
- 1 Box: 250cm x 75cm x 100cm, 350kg
- 1 Box: 250cm x 75cm x 100cm, 200kg
- 2 Boxes: 230cm x 130cm x 140cm, 130kg
- 1 Box: 110cm x 110cm x 110cm, 120kg
- 1 Box: 230cm x 150cm x 100cm, 150kg
The modular platform can be separated into smaller units such as: