Winner of the 2009 IDEA Award – Bronze!
Presented by IDSA and sponsored by Business Week Magazine.
A new digital microscope with a detachable head ideal for students in or out of the classroom. It has a USB connection so you can magnify, capture, or modify images or video. Its software allows for easy to use manipulation, amalgamation, annotation and integration into your favorite Windows or MAC Programs. The removable camera/magnification head has an ergonomic shape to fit snugly in your hand or onto the sleek sturdy metal base. Kena has 20x, 40x, and 100x magnifications, USB powered LED lighting on top and battery powered LED lighting on the bottom for viewing specimens or slides.The unique storage pad eliminates the need for stage slips.
The Digital CoreScope 2 is optimized for use with EduCam, the only mobile app able to stream live images to student smartphones and tablets. Visit the EduCam information page or watch the demo video to learn more.
- Award-winning, patented design
- Ken-A-Vision cool LED lighting
- Convenient handle/cord wrap
- Sleek, sturdy metal base with practical silicone stage pad and easy-grip focus knobs
- Includes touch tube adapter and carry/storage bag
- Plug-and-play, compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux systems
|Output Resolution||640 x 480|
|Objectives||2x, 4x, 10x|
|Magnification||20x , 40x, 100x|
|Lighting||Ken-A-Vision cool lighting|
|Requires||4 – AA batteries which are not included|
|Warranty||One year on camera|
Applied Vision 4 Software:
- Windows, Mac and Linux compatible
- Free software upgrades
- Unlimited site licenses
CE, RoHS and ISO 9001:2000 Certified