KFM LED and KFM LED ESD models have a robust all-metal construction with sleek design, a flexible arm and excellent light output. It is suitable for all industrial applications.
The flexibility of the joint between lamp’s head and the arm makes exact positioning very easy. The quality of the LEDs allows for virtually shadow-free magnification and excellent color rendering.
KFM LED ESD is designed to dissipate static charges as they occur in a controlled manner.
- 3 or 5 diopter (1.75x and 2.25x magnification) options
- Choice of secondary lenses to increase magnification to a total of 15 diopter
- High performance glass lens for maximum clarity, precision and comfort.
- High quality self-balancing, flexible arm with edge clamp or weighted based
- 1-100% Dimmable illumination from efficient left and right LEDs
- Automatic shut-off feature for energy efficiency
- Range of available accessories and mounting options
|Lens||3 Diopter (1.75x) or 5 Diopter (2.25x) round white crown glass lens|
|Secondary lenses||4, 6 or 10 diopters STAYS secondary suction lenses can be attached to the crown glass lens.|
|Illumination||2 x semi-circular 9W LED modules.
Brightness 3000 lux at 330mm (13″) focal length.
Correlated color temperature (CCT) is 4000°K
|Arm technology||Self-balancing arm with friction-free joint between the lamp head and arm. Heavy duty internal spring ,1143mm (45″) parallel three-pivot K-arm.|
|Mounting||Edge clamp. or weighted base. Other table clamps, integrated table mounts and trolley available.|
|Body material||KFM LED steel arm, shade in aluminum, white or light grey.|
|Timer||Auto shut-off function after 4 or 9 hours.|
|Power consumption||11 Watts|
|Power supply||9v DC external plug transformer, supplied with either 2-pin or 3-pin plug configurations.
Operating voltage 110V / 220 V 50 Hz.
|Accessories||Dust cover included.|