Luxeo 4D digital microscope, complete with an advanced 5.0 Megapixel CMOS camera, SD card slot, Video/USB & HDMI out, and on board capture/record button
The Luxeo 4D reflects high performance engineering in every feature. With a bright white LED illumination system, superb optics, single-cast durable construction, and a 5 megapixel high-definition built-in camera, virtually all educational documentation and routine quality control requirements are met with the Luxeo 4D stereo microscope.
- A ± 30° LED ring light features oblique illumination settings, allowing users to reduce surface glare through light angle control. Bright LED transmitted illumination is also achieved with a 3-LED glow screen. Continuous intensity control is managed through a control dial on ring light.
- A built-in 5 megapixel camera offers high-definition 1080p live video feed (HDMI), digital interface through computer (USB 2.0) with PixelPro imaging software, and on-device SD card slot with capture button.
- High-precision plan optics and superior coatings ensure accurate color rendition, excellent depth of focus, and superior resolution. A range of focusable eyepieces ensure convenience and interchangeability.
- Smooth focus control and a fluid 4.4:1 Greenough zoom system guarantee stress-free operation with minimal wear to gears, all of which are made of high-strength steel.
|Eyepieces||Widefield 10x/18mm (interchangeable)|
|Diopter Correction||± 5 diopters|
|Viewing Body||Integrated Binocular, 45°, 52-74mm diopter adjustment|
|Working Distance||100 mm|
|Magnification Range||8x to 35x Continuous|
|Object Field Diameter||6.6 to 28.5 mm|
|Eye Guards||Rubber, Retractable|
|Illumination Control||Incident / Transmitted ("Oblique" Settings) / Combined illumination control buttons with rheostat dial for light intensity control|
|Incident Light||± 30° Oblique illumination and variable intensity control dial|
|Incident Light Method||Maximum intensity (10 LEDs), front angled incident light (5 LEDs), rear angled incident light 5 (LEDs)|
|Transmitted Light||3-LED super bright glow screen, low heat emission|
|LED Specifications||Up to 25,000 hours, Homogenous daylight (6500°K), free of UV and IR emmissions|
|Digital Interface||5.0 Megapixel CMOS camera (1/2.5" sensor) with digital (USB 2.0), video (HDMI), and secure digital (SD) card interface with on-board capture button.|
|Power Supply||Universal 100V – 240V, 50/60Hz integrated power supply with voltage flux stablizer|
|Software||PixelPro (Windows XP/Vista/7)|
|Warranty||5 years parts, 1 year electrical, 2 years camera|
- Power Cable (6ft)
- Nylon Dust Cover & Cleaning Cloth
- PixelPro Image Capture Software (Windows XP/Vista/7 Compatible)
- USB 2.0 Cable (2ft)
- HDMI Cable (6ft)
|Luxeo 4D||Leica EZ4D|
|Aluminum base||Aluminum base|
|Metal bracket||Metal bracket|
|Composite head cover||Composite head cover|
|5MP HD camera*||3MP HD camera|
|Oblique integrated ring light*||Column LED's|
|Continuous light intensity*||Stepped light intensity|
|Light angle selection||N/A|
|Cost over $ 500.00 less|
CE, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ROHS Certified
|Luxeo User's Manual