The DM500 microscope is perfect for university level applications and hands-on teaching. This microscope offers "plug and play" capabilities and student-friendly features like the pre-focused, pre-centered condenser and the EZTube preset diopter, which prevent incorrect adjustments.
EZStore design with integrated handle and cord wrap allows effortless carrying and protection against microscope component damage.
- Student friendly slide holder to prevent slide chipping.
- NEW! 100x dry (no oil needed) objective provides very high resolution (N.A. 0.8) while eliminating the oil. (Optional)
- Integrated cord wrap eliminates damage to microscope components from improper cord wrapping.
- Integrated vertical handle provides easy carrying and easy lifting when storing on high shelves
- The unique shape of the microscope stand protects controls from damage when microscopes are stored side-by-side.
- LED illumination provides cool, white light with a lifetime of over 20 years average use.
|Viewing Head||45° EZ Tube with pointer (Binocular)
45° Inclined Trinocular with 10x/20 fixed eyepieces
|Objectives||Plan 4x/0.10NA, 26.2 mm W.D.
Plan 10x/0.22 NA, 7.8 mm W.D.
Plan 40x/0.65 NA, 0.31 mm W.D.
Plan 100x/1.25 NA, 0.10 mm W.D., Oil
|Illumination||LED illumination – 6000 K temp, 25,000 h life at full intensity|