The Leica DM750 is the ideal microscope for the versatile needs of advanced college and university life science courses and professional training in medical, veterinary and dental schools.
The student-friendly features such as the EZStore, which provides easy carrying and easy lifting and EZGuide with rounded edges, which allows one-handed slide loading and reduces slide chipping provide a safer classroom environment.
The teacher-friendly features, such as the EZLite, which provides over 20 years of LED illumination and automatic time delay shutoff, saves time and energy.
- Student friendly slide holder to prevent slide chipping.
- NEW! 100x dry (no oil needed) objective provides very high resolution (N.A. 0.8) while eliminating the oil. (optional)
- Integrated cord wrap eliminates damage to microscope components from improper cord wrapping.
- Integrated vertical handle provides easy carrying and easy lifting when storing on high shelves
- The unique shape of the microscope stand protects controls from damage when microscopes are stored side-by-side.
- LED illumination provides cool, white light with a lifetime of over 20 years average use.
|Viewing Head||45° Binocular or Trinocular|
|Eyepieces||10x/20 Pointer eyepiece with eyeguard
10x/20 Focusing eyepiece with eyeguard
|Objectives||HI Plan Phase 10x/0.25 NA, 12.0 mm W.D.
HI Plan Phase 20x/0.40 NA, 0.92 mm W.D.
HI Plan Phase 40x/0.65 NA, 0.36 mm W.D.
HI Plan Phase 100x/1.25 NA, 0.10 mm W.D., Oil
|Condenser||Abbe Condenser 0.9Dry/1.25 Oil with 4 Position slider for phase contrast|
|Illumination||LED illumination – 6000 K temp, 25,000 h life at full intensity|