Levenhuk Skyline 90×900 EQ is a refractor with a large aperture. You will be able to see planets, double stars, globular clusters and diffuse nebulae. Uranus and Neptune appear in the form of small disks, but closer planets will be visible in more detail. For example, you will be able to distinguish Mars' polar caps, the structure of sunspots and granulation on the Sun. Also, the telescope is good for lunar exploration if you want to see the craters. Under good conditions, all the Messier objects and bright NGC can be observed. The model is suitable for astrophotography.
- The telescope has a factory default adjustment and does not require additional and frequent adjustment;
- Contrast and sharp images in high resolution without chromatic aberration;
- Highly detailed pictures even at large aperture;
- Can be used for photographing the Moon and planets;
- Suitable for both terrestrial and astronomical observations;
- Ideal for planetary observations and observations of binary stars;
- Suitable for beginners.
The equatorial mount, as opposed to an azimuth one, when being hovered compensates for the rotation of the Earth and allows a more precise tracking of astronomical objects, keeping them within sight through the eyepiece. This mount is perfect for astronomical observations and indispensable for astrophotography. The aluminum tripod has adjustable height.
Two achromatic eyepieces SUPER 10 and SUPER 25 with a 1.25-inch (31.75-millimeter) diameter are included in the package, and serve as powerful image correction tools. The optics used in the eyepiece are glass with a special coating. Field of view is 50-52 degrees.
|Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm||90|
|Focal length, mm||900|
|Highest practical power, x||180|
|Limiting stellar magnitude||11.8|
|Eyepieces||SUPER 10, SUPER 25|
|Tripod height (adjustable), in||27.6-49.2|