We have created the Levenhuk Vegas 10×25 Binoculars – with their magnification of 10x and resolution threshold of over 11 arcseconds – for those who just have to see the tiniest details during their observations. If you are studying intricate shapes of European cathedrals or watching a baseball game, Levenhuk Vegas will provide a sharp and crystal-clear view no matter what. You can take these compact and lightweight binoculars wherever you go, and their shockproof and waterproof shell will protect them from whatever the day has in store. Levenhuk Vegas can be used by people with different eyesight, even while wearing eyeglasses – simply adjust the lens diopters and start observing.
- The shell is filled with nitrogen (fogging resistance);
- Waterproof up to 1 meter (3.3 feet);
- Twist-up eyecups allow you to use them while wearing eyeglasses;
- Rubber armor protects the shell from mechanical damage;
- Diopter adjustment ranges from -4 to 8 diopters.
Optics of these binoculars are made of BaK-4 glass, which has a high refraction index. While keeping the model compact, this allows for faster lenses to be used without any quality loss in the view. Fully multi-coated optics in Levenhuk Vegas models provide proper color rendition and saturation of views.
The rubber-armored shell is made of shockproof plastic, which, on one hand, makes for a comfortable grip on the barrels and, on the other, protects the binoculars from mechanical damage, impacts, and shock. The ergonomic design lets you perform lengthy field observations with comfort.
The Levenhuk Vegas Binoculars are capable of everything you have come to expect from modern binoculars:
- Diopter adjustment ring on the right barrel lets you fine-tune the binoculars to your eyesight;
- Central focusing is the easiest way to focus any binoculars;
- Waterproof and fog-proof, these binoculars may be used come rain or shine (Levenhuk Vegas models can withstand rain, sea water splashes and falling into snow without any consequences to their functionality);
- Twist-up eyecups let you use the binoculars for observations while wearing eyeglasses. The eyecups themselves are made of soft rubber, which makes them pleasant to the touch.
Note that Levenhuk Vegas 10×25 Binoculars may only be used for daytime observations.
The kit includes:
- Neck strap
- Cleaning wipe
- Nylon case
- User manual and lifetime warranty
|Optics coating||fully multi-coated, 8 layers|
|Light transmission, %||75|
|Optics material||BaK-4 glass|
|Objective lens diameter, mm||25|
|Field of view, °||6.8|
|Field of view, yds/1000 ft||393|
|Eyepiece diopter adjustment||-4/+8|
|Interpupillary distance (IPD), mm||50-73|
|Exit pupil, mm||2.5|
|Eye relief, mm||15.5|
|Close focus, ft||4.9|