Levenhuk Vegas 10×32 are travel binoculars for active tourists, hunters, fishermen and sports enthusiasts. High-quality optics made of BaK-4 glass are protected with a durable shell filled with nitrogen. At the bottom of the body there is a jack for mounting the binoculars on a tripod. Thanks to this option, your long-term observations will be more comfortable and pleasurable.
Optics of these binoculars are made of BaK-4 glass, which has a high refraction index. While keeping the model compact, this allows for faster lenses to be used without any quality loss in the view. Fully multi-coated optics in Levenhuk Vegas models provide proper color rendition and saturation of views.
The rubber-armored shell is made of shockproof plastic, which, on one hand, makes for a comfortable grip on the barrels and, on the other, protects the binoculars from mechanical damage, impacts, and shock. The ergonomic design lets you perform lengthy field observations with comfort.
The Levenhuk Vegas Binoculars are capable of everything you have come to expect from modern binoculars:
- Diopter adjustment ring on the right barrel lets you fine-tune the binoculars to your eyesight;
- Central focusing is the easiest way to focus any binoculars;
- Waterproof and fog-proof, these binoculars may be used come rain or shine (Levenhuk Vegas models can withstand rain, sea water splashes and falling into snow without any consequences to their functionality);
- Twist-up eyecups let you use the binoculars for observations while wearing eyeglasses. The eyecups themselves are made of soft rubber, which makes them pleasant to the touch.
Note that Levenhuk Vegas 10×32 Binoculars may only be used for daytime observations.
The kit includes:
- Eyepiece and objective lens caps
- Neck strap
- Cleaning wipe
- Nylon case
- User manual and lifetime warranty
|Optics coating||fully multi-coated, 8 layers|
|Light transmission, %||75|
|Optics material||BaK-4 glass|
|Objective lens diameter, mm||32|
|Field of view, °||5.5|
|Field of view, yds/1000 ft||288|
|Eyepiece diopter adjustment||+8/-4|
|Interpupillary distance (IPD), mm||50-73|
|Exit pupil, mm||2|
|Eye relief, mm||15|
|Close focus, ft||4.9|