The newly engineered INFINITY2-1R scientific camera offers a significant performance increase for quantitative and low-light applications including Darkfield and Fluorescence Microscopy. Reduced operating temperatures combined with a much higher dynamic range and 14-bit output have resulted in a versatile entry-level research camera. The INFINITY2-1R easily manages seconds of exposure time with a dark current rating of less than 1 e-/s.
INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive image capture program, and INFINITY ANALYZE, a full image analysis package offering; camera control, measurement, annotation, tiling and post capture enhancement, are both included. Camera and software are combined to create a complete microscopy imaging solution for your application. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
- Improved noise performance over the first generation camera
- Incredibly low dark current noise in an uncooled camera
- High dynamic range of 64 dB
- Low noise progressive scan 1/2" 1.4 megapixel Sony ICX205 CCD sensor
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples; up to 22 fps at 640 x 480 resolution
- 8 or 14-bit pixel data modes
- Includes TWAIN and DirectX / Direct Show support
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 1 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key – enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement – No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care – Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- AU-140RM-CCD – 1.4 Megapixel Monochrome CCD Camera – Same as INFINITY2-1RM & Meiji CC2100M
|Image Sensor||1/2" Interline Sony ICX205 1.4 megapixel Monochrome progressive scan CCD sensor 7.6mm x 6.2mm array|
|Effective Pixels||1392 x 1040, 4.65μm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1392 x 1040, 22 fps at 640 x 480 (ROI)|
|Dynamic Range||64.6 dB|
|Digital Output||8 and 14-bit|
|Read Noise||8.5 e-|
|Dark Current Noise||< 1 e-/s at 22°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||2.25 x 3.85 x 1.56 inch (enclosed)
57.15 x 97.79 x 39.624 mm
|Power Requirement||USB bus power (external 5 V DC, 500 mA)|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
|Exposure Range||48 μs to 500 ms (video), 5.4 μs to 8 min (snapshot)|
|Shutter||Electronic global shutter|
|ROI||Any multiple of 8 x 8 pixels, 120 x 120 pixels minimum|
|Exposure Control||Manual and automatic|
|White Balance||Manual and automatic|
|Gain Range||0.5 to 15 x|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Sensitivity||2.5 DN/(nJ/cm2) [at 8-bit, 1 x gains]|
|Full Well Capacity||14,500 e-|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-mount standard|
|Warranty||One (1) Year|
Minimum PC Requirements: