Lumenera’s INFINITY3-1 camera is designed to be used in a wide variety of scientific applications. Cooled models are ideal in low-light conditions and where high dynamic range is required. Both color and monochrome product models are available.
With 1392 x 1040 resolution and on-board processing, these cameras deliver outstanding image quality and value for industrial and scientific imaging applications.
Uncompressed images in live streaming video and still-image capture are provided across a USB 2.0 digital interface. No framegrabber is required.
Hardware and software based synchronization trigger is available as an option provided. On-board memory is available for frame buffering. INFINITY3-1 model cameras are offered in both enclosed and board-level form. Custom form factor (sizes) can be provided.
Every INFINITY camera includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, and INFINITY CAPTURE. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
All Lumenera products are supported by an experienced team of software developers and application engineers. We understand your imaging needs and are here to help you with your integration and development.
- High-speed USB 2.0 (480Mbits/sec) interface eliminates a frame grabber and facilitates ease of installation on both laptop and desktop computers.
- Available in color or monochrome.
- Cooled feature reduces thermal noise during low light fluorescent imaging.
- Low noise characteristic of the INFINITY3-1 progressive scan 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor results in crisp color quality for the most demanding brightfield, phase contrast, and fluorescent applications including GFP, FISH, NIR, FRET, life science and geology.
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 15 fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution.
- Select 8 & 12-bit pixel data modes.
- The RGB data captured through each pixel contains 30-bits of color image information resulting in 1024 intensity values.
- Camera control through an intuitive user TWAIN interface results in rapid image capture archiving and documentation for high throughput applications, demanding research environments and teaching facilities.
- The INFINITY3-1 has a compact design equipped with a C-Mount facilitating installation on all microscope configurations including upright, inverted and stereo.
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 2 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key – enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement – No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care – Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction – reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition – creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial – FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-140CLM-CCD – 1.4 Megapixel Monochrome Cooled CCD Camera – Same as INFINITY3-1M & Meiji CC1400M
|Image Sensor||Sony ICX285 2/3" format, 1.4 megapixel monochrome progressive scan CCD sensor|
|Effective Pixels||1392 x 1040, 1.4 million pixels|
|Frame Rate||15 fps at 1392 x 1040, increased through binning and ROI|
|Digital Output||8 and 12-bit|
|Dark Current (e-/s)||0.15 electrons / pixel / s when cooled|
|Pixel Size||6.45µm x 6.45µm|
|Full well capacity||>18,000 electrons|
|Readout Noise||8 e- rms|
|Readout Frequency||28.6 MHZ|
|Cooling type||Hermetically sealed and dry gas filled Peltier cooling to 25 degrees Celsius below ambient|
|Power Requirement||USB bus power, or external 5VDC – 500mA|
|Power Consumption||~2.5 watts uncooled / ~8.5 watts cooled|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 – 95%, Non-condensing|
|Integration Time||3.5μs to 20 minutes|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Gain||1 to 10x programmable|
|Interface Connector||Standard USB 2.0 high-speed interface|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.85 x 3.5 x 2.446 inches|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|
|Binning Options||2×2, 3×3, 4×4|
|Warranty||One (1) Year|
- Fluorescent Microscopy
- Green Fluorescent Protein Applications
- Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization
- DNA Analysis
- Live Cell Imagingy
- Brightfield, Darkfield, DIC/Phase techniques
- Near IR Applications
- Histology, Pathology and Cytology
- Forensic Analysis
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Metallurgical Microscopy
Minimum PC Requirements: