The INFINITYX-32 offers incredible flexibility in capturing images at 2, 8, 16 and 32 megapixel resolution. Using the patented DeltaVu™ technology, each CCD pixel captures full chromatic information, resulting in increased color resolution with no degradation. The INFINITYX-32 is the fist pixel shifting camera to utilize the highly sensitive SONY ICX274 sensor. The relatively low cost of the INFINITYX-32 makes it an affordable tool for clinical, life and material sciences where megapixel resolution, color accuracy, and light sensitivity are essential.
Live video preview provides for real-time focus, while auto exposure and auto white balance help efficiently capture your optimal image. Software control provides exposures from 67us through to 2 seconds.
An intuitive user application provides camera control, while full integration to popular third-party imaging applications is available through our TWAIN drivers.
The USB digital interface ensures a simple plug-and-play installation – and one standard cable minimizes camera clutter. No framegrabber is required.
The INFINITYX-32 includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measurement and annotation. An Advanced Features USB-Key is required to unlock the two Advanced Features (Multi-Focus Composition & Spherical Aberration Correction) which otherwise run in demo mode only.
- Highest possible quality of color reproduction
- 32 megapixel resolution is achieved through shifting a color or monochrome sensor with a 1616 x 1216 pixel array
- Users will have the flexibility of choosing between 2, 8, 16 and 32 megapixel resolution on capture, taking full advantage of their microscope optics
- Highly sensitive, low noise CCD with remarkable color quality for the most demanding applications
- Full color sub-windowing allows for rapid focus and scanning of samples: 12 fps at full 1616 x 1216 resolution, 25 fps at smaller regions of interest
- 8 / 12-bit selectable output format
- The RGB data captured through each pixel contains 36-bits of color image information resulting in 4096 intensity values per color
- Camera control through INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface, resulting in rapid image capture, archiving and documentation for high throughput applications
- INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measurement, annotation and archiving
- Easy and flexible installation on your PC through a standard, high-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Software compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OS X 10.7, 32 and 64-bit operating systems.
Optional Upgrade: INFINITY Advantage Pack 2 Includes
- INFINITY ANALYZE USB Key – enables you to use your INFINITY ANALYZE software on any Windows computer with the USB key in place. Simply download the software and insert the USB key for complete access to all its features.
- Advanced Hardware Replacement – No downtime waiting for your camera to ship and be repaired in the unlikely event that your hardware fails.
- INFINITY Extended Care – Extends the standard warranty from 2 to 5 years for INFINITY camera hardware.
- Spherical Aberration Correction – reduces the blur caused by the increased refraction of light rays hitting the lens near its edge. The final image closely resembles the areas where the light strikes near the center, resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Multi-Focus Composition – creates depth of focus using multiple images from a stereo or compound microscope. The resulting image is focused from top to bottom with seamless transitions.
- IMAGE-PRO Premier Software Trial – FREE 9 month trial version of Media Cybernetics image analysis software.
- AU-X-32M – 32 Megapixel Monochrome Pixel Shifting Camera – Same as INFINITYX-32M & Meiji CC3200M
|Image Sensor||1/1.8" format, Monochrome|
|Effective Pixels||1616 x 1216, 4.4µm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||12 fps at 1616 x 1216, 25 fps at 640 x 480|
|Digital Output||8 and 10-bit uncompressed|
|Dark Current||(e-/s) 12 e-|
|Integration Time||67ms to 2 sec.|
|Shutter||Global electronic shutter|
|Auto Exposure||Automatic / Manual|
|White Balance||Automatic / Manual|
|Gain||1 to 10x programmable|
|Lens Mount||Adjustable C-Mount lens adapter|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 3.85 x 2.00 x 2.75 inches|
|Power Requirement||External 5VDC – 2.5A|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +50°C|
|Operating Humidity||5-95%, Non-condensing|
|Digital Video Resolution
Digital Video Frame Rate
|1616 x 1216 / 12 frames per second
1280 x 1024 / 14 frames per second
808 x 608 / 21 frames per second
640 x 480 / 25 frames per second
|Digital Still Image||1616 x 1216 / 2.0 million pixels 24 bit RGB: 5.6 MB
3232 x 2432 / 8.0 million pixels 24 bit RGB: 22 MB
4848 x 3648 / 16.0 million pixels 24 bit RGB: 50 MB
6464 x 4864 / 32.0 million pixels 24 bit RGB: 90 MB
|Data Interface||High-Speed USB 2.0|
|Cable||Standard USB 2.0|
|Application Interface||Intuitive User Application|
|Application Support||TWAIN for 3rd party integration|
|Warranty||Two (2) years|
Minimum PC Requirements: