The Mi5 Polarizing LabScope is an essential tool for synovial fluid analysis. Crystal-induced arthritis, such as gout or pseudogout, can be identified and differentiated with the use of the polarizing attachment and red compensator lens. The Mi5 also functions as a flat-field, laboratory-grade microscope for routine cytology, hematology, urinalysis, etc. This specialized system was designed to combine high-resolution optics with functionality at an affordable price for rheumatologists, gemologists, and more.
|Head||Binocular or Trinocular (Seidentopf) inclined 30° with Diopter adjustment ±5, 10x/20x Super WF HP eyepieces, Interpupillary distance range 50-75mm|
|Nosepiece||Reverse quintuple nosepiece, Multiple ball bearing mounted|
|Objectives||Infinity Plan objectives 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, Anti-fungal, parfocal, parcentric, color-coded|
|Stage||Center-adjustable stage (153mm diameter), 360° rotation; 1° increments, Tension control knob, Slide clips|
|Focus||Coarse adjustment: range of 22mm, Fine adjustment: graduation of 2μm, Tension control knob|
|Polarizer & Analyzer||Polarizing analyzer with 360° increments, Uric Acid Control slide, Quartz Wedge Bertrand lens, Red Compensator lens|
|Illumination||Moveable Abbe condenser, NA 1.25 Iris Diaphram, 6V/20W Clear Halogen illumination, Variable light adjustment: 0-20W output, 90-240V / 50-60Hz automatic-switching power cord|
|Weight & Dimensions||Height: 15.6" (396 mm)
Length: 16.5" (420 mm)
Width: 8.1" (206 mm)
Weight: 21 lbs.
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship and one (1) year warranty on electronic components.|
The BioVID HD 1080+ microscope camera does it all! Connect the camera to any trinocular microscope via C-mount threading, and plug the HDMI cable into any large screen HDTV for amazing resolution and fast-action video (60 fps). Use the included USB cable and advanced imaging software to save and edit images and videos on your computer. Or save images and videos to the included SD card for portability and future use. The BioVID HD 1080+ has 1920 x 1080 resolution, increased sensitivity, low-noise, and great color rendition – creating stunning, high-resolution images with smooth live-image display. Whether in a large lecture hall, a classroom, the laboratory, or the clinic, the BioVID HD 1080+ will ensure clients and students see microscope images clearly.
The BioVID HD 1080+ camera is ideal for a wide variety of applications:
- Research, teaching, and demonstration
- Pathology, cytology, oncology, hematology, optometry, in vitro fertilization,
- Dental applications
- Industrial & manufacturing
Extra large pixel size and the Sony IMX236(C) CMOS chip ensure crisp images in bright field (even at high magnifications), while providing the sensitivity needed to view and capture precise images in low-light applications, such as dark field, phase contrast, and epi-fluorescence. “Side-by-Side” viewing feature allows the image comparison perfect for use in forensics or educational settings.
Choose from HDMI and/or USB outputs or save images and videos to the included SD card. Simultaneous HDMI and USB output feature allows you to project large images/videos on the TV screen while having the option to manipulate, save, and email the same images from your computer.
- 1 / 2.8″ (5.5 x 3.4mm) Sony IMX236(C) CMOS color
- Pixel size: 2.8um x 2.8um
- Auto-Exposure: 0.1ms – 999ms
- User Interface: USB Mouse (included)
- Image/Video Capture: SD Card
- Video: 60 frames per second @ 1920 x 1080 (HDMI)
- On screen-Camera Control Panel and Toolbar
- Includes software for capturing, rotating, measuring, etc.
- Image/Video capture into PC
- Image capture into MAC
- Video: 30 frames per second @ 1920 x 1080 (USB)
- White Balance and Standard Color Controls
- cUL / CE approved power adapter
- AC Input: 100-240Vac 50/60Hz, 0.31A (Auto-switching power adapter)
- DC Output: 12V, 1.0 amp
Connections & Controls
- USB Port: USB computer cable or USB mouse
- HDMI Port: HDMI cable to TV
- DC 12v Jack: 12v DC power in
- SD Slot: for included SD card
- ON/OFF: power button
- LED Light: Red = off; Blue = on
- SD card slot
- Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 30-80%RH