The USA Incubator 20L (.70 Cu Ft) is perfect for various applications such as cultures, egg incubation, test kits, fluid bag warming, and other microbiological uses in pediatric, physician, and hospital labs.
Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA. The incubators offer temperature stability and accuracy with its digital PID microprocessor controls, and the convection heat provides excellent heat distribution and uniformity. The LED temperature display shows constant temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, and the aluminum and stainless steel components are corrosion resistant and easy to clean.
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- Acrylic see-through door
- Adjustable stainless steel shelves
- Suction-cupped rubber feet
- Ambient +2°C to 65°C
- Accurate to +/- 0.5°C
- Programmable temperature correction
- PID Controller
- Simple keypad input
- Digital LED display
- Visual alarm alerts when actual internal temperature exceeds programmed temperature
- 300 watt/115v AC
- 2 adjustable shelves