System 373 ESD-Safe Trinocular Microscopes are designed for inspection and assembly applications in static-sensitive environments. The body and stand are powder-coated with a metal-laced paint that measures 105 Ω/sq (static dissipative). Dual boom ball-bearing stands feature a 24″ stainless steel horizontal boom extension and 19.5″ vertical boom mounted to a 10″ x 10″ die-cast base. Ball-Bearing design allows fluid horizontal extension of the boom stand. Extensive flexibility and adjustability allow this microscope to alter angles up to 45°; the head can be rotated 360° in its focus mount. Models offer nearly an 8″ working distance (when used with a 0.5X reducing lens) and 15% greater field of view than comparable scopes. TRU Trinocular models allow the user to simultaneously view images on screen and through the eyepieces.
ESD-Safe, Dimmable LED-High Output Ring Light maximizes light output at a greater working distance. Its 80 high-output LEDs draw on 18-watts of energy while producing up to 5800 footcandles at 4.5” working distance. The LEDs are distributed among 2 concentric rings of lights (each containing 40 LEDs) with individual quadrant controls. A 50,000 hour lumen maintenance (lamp life) and 5600K color temperature make this an ideal light source for the inspection of surface cracks and defects, welds, lead-free solder joints, flux residues and hairline stress cracks as well as a suitable replacement for traditional 150W Fiber Optic Illuminators. Three mounting points enable the Dimmable LED-High Output Ring Light to be safety wired to the scope body. This, along with a new permanently affixed power cord, provides additional assurance that the ring light will remain securely attached and plugged-in. Dimmable LED-High Output Ring Light is ESD-safe and complete with snap bushings and grounding cables making it suitable for static-sensitive environments.
- ESD-safe. Body and stand are powder-coated with a metal-laced paint that measures 105 Ω/sq. (static dissapative).
- TRU Trinocular viewing head allows operator to use camera port and both eyepieces simultaneously. Features a click-stop detent at each marking on the zoom knobs to help hold and find a specific magnification.
- Super widefield 10x/23mm eyepieces with eyeshields
- High-quality achromat lenses with anti-reflective coatings
- 0.7x – 4.5x zoom magnification range controlled by graduated knobs on both sides of the viewing head
- Magnification range 7x-45x
- 8″ working distance (when used with optional 0.5x reducing lens)
- Heavy duty cast aluminum housing
- Dual boom roller-bearing stand with 17.5″ vertical and 24″ horizontal reach (10″ x 10″ base); Focus mount angles to 45° to permit additional viewing and inspection perspectives.
- Dimmable LED High Output Ring Light, 5600K color temperature, 50,000 hour rated lamp life and produces 5800 foot-candles at 4.5″ working distance.
The new Excelis HD color microscopy camera sets a new standard for excellence in high definition imaging for scientific and industrial applications.
Excelis HD's unique architecture is the only camera in its class to offer simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor and to a computer via USB 2.0. Images can be saved directly to a PC or Mac or onto the included 8GB SD card. Each camera is supplied with the PC/Mac compatible on-board image capture software that allows for basic image control. Or, for more image control, analysis and annotation, our full-featured CaptaVision PC imaging software is also included.
- 1080p color camera with live video preview without any lag time or compression
- HDMI & USB 2.0 output for video and images
- Built-in mouse control software for HDMI viewing/recording without a computer
- Simultaneous live image output to an HD monitor to a computer via USB 2.0
- On-board camera software with basic image controls: auto/manual exposure time, 3D noise reduction, 1080p video recording, magnify (ROI), rotate, flip images, side by side comparison, browse images/video playback from SD card (PC & Mac compatible)
- CaptaVision PC imaging software for more advanced image control, annotation & analysis
- Exposure time of 0.001 seconds to 10 seconds, 20 scales of Gain value and incredibly efficient 3D noise reduction for fluorescence applications
- SONY IMX236 sensor, dual FPGA processors and unique algorithms produce perfect color reproduction
With the new on-board firmware, Excelis 600-HD Series cameras have three great new features:
- CALIBRATION: With this new tool, a variety of measuring tools can be utilized to measure line, distance, angle, length, circumference and area to 1/100 microns. These precision measurements can be performed and saved on the HD view!
- MASK: Use this tool to temporarily cover portions of an image to highlight an area for demonstrating or explaining.
- RULER: Overlay a ruler with an X and Y scale on the image.
NOTE: Previous versions of the Excelis AU-600-HD or AU-600-HDS cameras cannot be upgraded with the new features.
|Resolution (Live)||1920 x 1080|
|Sensor||1/2.8" (0.35x C-mount recommended); SONY IMX236|
|Frame Rate||HDMI (60fps); USB 2.0 (30fps)|
|Image Capture||6.0 MP / High Speed SD Card (8GB)|
|Video Capture||HDMI: 1080p, 60fps to SD Card
USB 2.0: 1080p, 30fps to PC or Mac
|Exposure Time||0.001 sec – 10.0 sec|
|Settings||Gain, Gamma, Saturation, Contraction|
|Built-in Software||Cloud 1.0 (With live image measurement)|
|PC Imaging Software||CaptaVision Imaging Software (for PC only; Mac OS not supported)
Advanced Camera Controls: live/still image measurement and annotation, flat field correction; extended depth of focus (focus stacking); image stitching; fluorescence image settings; fluorescence multi-color channel merge; HDR (High Dynamic Range) function
Image Types: JPEG, BMP, TIFF and RAW
|Output Modes||Mode 1: USB 2.0 / Mode 2: HDMI|
|System Compatibility||Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8 (32 or 64-bit)
Mac OS X (for image transfer to Mac OS X only)
|System Requirements||Intel processor (Core 2 Duo or higher); 2GB memory or more; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed port|