BD-LED stand is a popular stand for embryo transfer for equine or bovine or protein crystallography nor translucent specimens. When transmitted oblique illumination is required. The built in LED illumination gives the specimen no external stress due to having no heat directly on the sample being viewed. This base can be used with our popular EMZ-Zoom, EMT-Turret, EMF-Fixed stereo bodies. The side handle mirror rotation control can be easily manipulated in a ergonomic low profile position.
BD-LED is a pole stand with integrated focusing holder. Dual-reflection lens/mirror system provides both incident and transmitted variable intensity LED illumination, independently or simultaneously. Fully rotatable mirror in base provides transmitted brightfield or pseudo-darkfield illumination. Supplied with 94.5mm diameter clear glass stage plate and two stage clips. For use with zoom stereo bodies. Automatic voltage (100v to 240v) sensing power supply.
- Auto-Voltage Sensing Power supply (100V to 240V)
- ESD Safe, Chemical Resistant Finish
- Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Compact Footprint Design: Length: 330mm by Width: 300mm by Height: 255mm
- Stable rubber feet and locking pin for head stability
- Compact Brightfield and Darkfield stand with a small footprint design.
- 94.5mm clear glass stage plate
- Automatic voltage sensing power supply (110V-220V)
- Stainless steel stage clips
- LED illumination with light intensity rheostat control for transmitted illumination
- Roratable fixed mirror in base
- Has I focus block included with 84.5mm EMZ-Zoom, EMT-Torrent, EMF-Fixed stereo body acceptance.
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN
- Limited Lifetime Warranty