The DZ4-T is Meiji Techno's highest magnification zoom system in our product line. With it's zoom Ratio of 12:1 and stepless magnification change from 25.2x to 4200x with changing objective with a built-in "C" mount lens system that will accommodate 1/2" CMOS, CCD or Analog cameras in the market. The DZ4-T can be ordered with a focus mechanism that will fit a 38mm post or a 20mm post stand. Integrated single arm fiber optic coaxial reflected illumination with a choice of Halogen or LED light source. Can be equipped with a reflected or transmitted light stage that accommodates the Mitutoyo digimatic indicators for X, Y or Z accurate measurement capabilities. The DZ4-T has the ability to reach the observation position quickly at low magnification and magnify the image effortlessly. The DZ4-T can be used with various types of illuminations and has a wide application range . Providing a very high and clear resolution that will display a crisp picture on any monitor.
- Superb Japanese Optical Quality and Craftsmanship
- 12:1 (0.83X to 10X) Zoom Ratio
- 25.2X to 4200X Total magnification (with the appropriate objectives)
- Coaxial reflected illumination
- Built-in "C" mount for 1/2" CMOS, CCD or Analog cameras
- Lightweight and compact
- Modular to be fitted OEM applications
- Many versatile configurations available
|Selection of objectives|
|Type of Objectives||Optical Magnification||Total Magnification||N.A.||W.D.||Resolution||Focal Depth||Weight|
|* The above total magnification is obtained with 1/2" CCD and 19" TV monitor.|
- FC/DZ4-T: Zoom microscope body, Zoom Ratio 12:1 (0.83X – 10X) with DZ-T/20 focus block
- PLS-2/SP-2: Pole type stand, transmitted illumination, variable-intensity controls, white stage plate, two stage clips (8.38" pillar)
- MA564/05: Graduated mechanical stage with glass plate for EM Series stands (transmitted & incident light)
- FL150/95: Single arm light guide (36" flexible), 4.75mm (0.18") diameter fiber optic bundle
- FL150/115: Fiber Optic Light Source: 110/120V, 50/60Hz, halogen lamp, 21V, 150W with variable rheostat
The display, featuring full HD (1080 x 1920) resolution, provides high fidelity images from the HD1500TM with a refresh rate of 60 frames per second. Included with the display is a mounting kit that allows the display to be mounted directly on the HD1500TM.
The incredibly disruptive aspect of the display is that when used with the (supplied) mouse, the user can access menus that provide all the features of the camera such as exposure, white balance, gamma etc plus allow the user to save images and videos to the cameras removable SD card for subsequent offline analysis. All this is achieved without the need for a PC.
- HDMI C-mount camera
- 6MP Still resolution 3264 x 1836
- 2MP Live video 1920 x 1080 60 fps (frames per second) via HDMI
- 2MP Live video 1920 x 1080 30 fps (frames per second) via USB2.0
- Video record: 1080p 30fps on SD card or PC
- Output: HDMI, USB 2.0, SD Card
- 1/3" CMOS chip (use .3x C-mount adapter)
- Button (1) controls: Exposure, White balance, Gamma, Gain, Sharpness, Saturation, Contrast
- Button (2) controls: Cross line, Image Compare, Image Freeze
- OS support: Windows XP and later
- Software: ISCapture full parameter control
|Optional C-mount Adapters|
|MA151/35/03||"C" mount adapter with 0.3X lens & reticle mount, for use with 1/3" chip CCD/CMOS camera (accepts 21mm diameter reticle) (Fits All Meiji Techno Trinocular tube 23.2mm ID, 25.2mm OD)|
|MA151/10/03||"C" mount adapter with 0.3X lens & reticle mount (accepts 21mm diameter reticle) (Replaces existing photo tube)|
NEW: BUILT-IN MOUSE CONTROL CAMERA
The significant innovation of the HD15000T is making the software implant inside the camera. This forward thinking feature frees users from cumbersone computers and annoying buttons. You can control the camera by only a mouse directly.
Perfect Color Reproduction
Meiji's HD technology offers true-to-life reproduction of image color. What you see on the monitor is what you get from the microscope eyepiece. NO compressed data transmission, resulting in scientific-grade images.
1080p 60fps Full Frame Rates
With 60fps at 1080p, the HD1000T presents a perfect combination of outstanding resolution and frame rate. This allows the user to fluently manipulate the live images without any lags.
HDMI+USB 2.0+microSD Output
Multiple output options are available for this powerful HDMI camera. HDMI 1080P, USB 2.0, or SD memory card can be used individually or all three SIMULTANEOUSLY.
Dual FPGA Processors
With an innovative Dual FPGA processor architecture design, FPGA1 for image quality processing and FPGA2 for image output control, you get a high-speed preview without sacrificing image quality. It is the most powerful camera you deserve to have.
Camera parameters such as exposure time, white balance, and gain are designed by default to operate automatically. Automatic optimum configuration is expected to be done in 0.015 seconds, and you'll find that the camera is easily managed from the start.
Advanced Parameter Setting
For users with specific requirements, the camera is designed with parameter setting buttons that enable manual adjustment of white balance, gain, saturation, Gamma and screen freeze.
PC to TV
Images are displayable on PCs and HDMI-installed TVs. All parameters can be controlled by the computer to adjust them to actual situations. This is advantageous in teaching and meeting applications.
On-board Video Saving
The MicroSD card can save not only still images, but also dynamic images in 720P color definition, such that motion trails are recorded in fast speed and intact form.
Low Light Sensitivity
Thanks to its highly sensitive sensor, the HD1000T is capable of capturing low-light images rapidly. In darkfield imaging and even fluorescence, it will automatically increase the sensitivity, presenting low light images with clarity in high-speed preview mode.