The FTM190 fiber-optic LED light source series combines state-of-the-art, solid-state illumination technology with Ushio’s distinctive optical design to create a compact and lightweight fiber-optic lightbox with very high output efficacy that is ideal for industrial applications where space is a premium. This mercury-free, long-life ULB-35 LED light source has instant-on and extended electronic intensity dimming capabilities. The FTM190’s spectral output below 430nm (deep blue and UV) and above 700nm (near IR) is minimal, which makes it ideal for sensitive applications.
The FTM190 fiber-optic light source is equipped with an ACMI fiber receptacle to accommodate most common fiber cable types. The FTM190 conveniently accepts a DC input voltage in portable battery operation.
Includes: FTM/115 – 35W LED light source with variable intensity control, FT190/10 Annular Light guide (60mm I.D.) 25mm adapter for boom horizontal arm.
- Ultra Compact: Small Footprint Takes Very Little Space
- Energy Efficient: Increased Light Intensity Coupled Into Small Fibers at Lower Wattage Operation
- Electronic Dimming: High Dynamic Range for Intensity Control
- Lightweight: Less Than 1lb (0.45kg) for Exceptional Portability
- External Power Supply: Utility for Both AC and DC Operation
- Long Life: Less Maintenance and No Lamp Replacement Costs
- Low Noise: Both Electrical EMI and Audible Sound
- 100% MADE IN USA
|Light Output||1350 Lumens|
|Lighting||High Power White LEDs|
|Input Voltage||12 VCD|
|Color Temperature||Typical: 6500 K|
|LED Life||50,000 Hours|
|Fiber Optic Interface||2mm – 5mm|
|Intensity Control||Variable 10 – 100%|
|Dimension||3.5″ (W) X 2.7″ (H) X 5″ (D)|
|Appovals||ETL, CE, RoHS|