In this configuration, the MC/DZ4-T is a combination of the DZ4-T body and the DZ-T/38 focus block.
The DZ4-T is Meiji Techno’s highest magnification zoom system in our product line. With it’s zoom Ratio of 12:1 and stepless magnification change from 25.2x to 4200x with changing objectives, and a built-in “C” mount lens system that will accommodate ½” CMOS, CCD or Analog cameras in the market. The DZ4-T can be ordered with a focus mechanism that will fit a 20mm or 38mm post stand. Integrated single arm fiber optic coaxial reflected illumination with a choice of Halogen or LED light source. Can be equipped with a reflected or transmitted light stage that accommodates the Mitutoyo digimatic indicators for X, Y or Z accurate measurement capabilities. The DZ4-T has the ability to reach the observation position quickly at low magnification and magnify the image effortlessly. The DZ4-T can be used with various types of illuminations and has a wide application range. Providing a very high and clear resolution that will display a crisp picture on any monitor.
The DZ-T/38 is a coarse and fine focus block that fits a 38mm mounting post which are most of Meiji Techno’s pole stands.
- 12:1 (0.83x to 10x) Zoom Ratio
- 25.2x to 4200x (with the appropriate objectives)
- Coaxial reflected illumination
- Built-in “C” mount for 1/2″ CMOS, CCD or Analog cameras
- Lightweight and compact
- Modular to be fitted OEM applications
- Many versatile configurations available
- MADE IN JAPAN
NOTE: Additional items are needed to create a full DZ4-T microscope system. The following components are normally ordered:
- Zoom microscope body (DZ4-T)
- 20MM or 38MM coarse and fine focus holder/block
- Objectives (5x, 15x, 30x, 50x or 70x)
- Stands (Pole stands or wide surface stands)
- Illumination Source (Fiber Optic Halogen or Fiber Optic LED)
- Camera (CMOS or CCD with female “C” mount or Analog type cameras)
- Manual stages or with Mitutoyo digimatic indicator for measurement (Optional)
- X and Y Axis Digimatic Indicator with 2″ travel or Z Axis indicator with 0.5″ travel (Optional)
- Digimatic counters available (Optional)