The ML9710, ML9720 & ML9730 Series Polarizing Microscope with large stable microscope base and limb with graduated coaxial coarse and fine focusing (with safety stop), rack and pinion focusing condenser mount, Equipped with strain free condenser and strain free objectives with pre-centered transmitted Koehler illuminator with 12V, 50W Halogen lamp with variable intensity control Meiji manufactures these microscopes for most applications in Geology, Petrology, Mineralogy, Toxicology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, Pulp/Paper, Atmospheric pollution, Ceramics Technology, Forensic Medicine, etc. This series is the most suited in generating interference figures and in mineralogy in the scientific study of crystal structure and physical (including optical) properties of minerals. Specific studies include process of mineral origin and formation, classification of minerals, their geographic distribution as well as their utilization.
The ML9710, ML9720 & ML9730 Series microscopes are used in research, industry and training in many scientific fields such as:
- Environmental Research – Analysis of materials, dust and fiber
- Medicine and Biology – Determining composition of calculi, sediments and bio-crystallates
- Forensics – Identification of trace elements and materials such as explosives
- Materials Analysis – Metal, ceramics, glass, building materials, etc.
- Geology – Mineralogy, petrography, core drilling sample analysis, thin section identification
- Chemistry – Quality control of in-process or end products, compounds, pharmaceutical analysis and identification of precipitates
The ML9710, ML9720 & ML9730 Transmitted Light Series is a suitable instrument for most applications in Geology, Petrology, Mineralogy, Toxicology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Medicine, Pulp/Paper, Atmospheric Pollution, Ceramics Technology, Forensic Medicine, etc.
- DIN standard eyepiece HWF10x
- DIN focusing HWF10xF eyepiece with cross-line reticle
- Centerable quadruple nosepiece
- SM Plan Strain Free objectives 4x, 10x,40x(S) (Magnification factor 1.5x)
- Rotatable stage with graduation 360° with vernier
- Strain Free Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with Iris, filter holder and blue filter
- Rotatable polarizer in swing-out mount, analyzer and Bertrand lens in sliding mount
- Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment with graduation
- Built-in Koehler illuminator with halogen lamp 12V, 50W light intensity control
- Mica 1/4 wave plate
- First order red plate
- Slide opening in top limb for insertion of DIN standard 20mm X 6mm compensator, slide away SE-NW (Mica 1/4 wave plate and sensitive tint plate included)
|ML9710||Monocular||Koehler Illuminator 12V 50W halogen with intensity control.||HWF10x and HWF10x with crossline||Strain-free SM. Plan 4x, 10x, S40x||Rotatable, centerable, circular stage with clips||Strain-free NA 1.25 achromatic with iris diaphragm and rack and pinion focusing||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
CE and ISO 9001 Certified