Meiji Techno America introduces a complete new MT-60 microscope. The MT-60 is a Compound Biological Brightfield Microscope with 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x oil, Infinity Corrected Microscope system with state-of-the-art features that have been specifically designed for Life Sciences and Biomedical Sciences. 228.6mm x 140 mm rackless stage equipped with integrated 79 x 52 mm mechanical stage.
The MT-60 has a high resolving power Infinity objectives and the 3W transmitted LED illumination, these microscopes can be used for all kind of demanding applications as well for fundamental research. Please find below a summary of the specifications. The unique MT-60 Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy. The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off shortly after microscopists steps away from their position. The Meiji MT-60 Laboratory Biological Compound Microscope is a less expensive alternative to the Leica DM750, Olympus CX33, Nikon E200 or Zeiss Primostar.
- EWF10x/20 mm Eyepieces
- Binocular or trinocular Head for easy photo microscopy
- Quintuple Ball Bearing nosepiece
- Infinity Corrected Plan EPI 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 20x/0.40, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil-immersion DIN objectives
- 44.0 mm unmounted Blue and Green Filter
- 44.8 mm filter holder
- 23.2 mm Inner Diameter Trinocular Tube
- 3 mm Allen key to connect Trinocular head
- 2.4 mm Allen key to rotate Trinocular Tube
- Special "C" tooth wrench to increase tension knob control
- 228.6mm x 140 mm rackless stage equipped with integrated 79 x 52 mm mechanical stage
- Height adjustable Abbe condenser N.A. 1.25
- Coarse and fine height adjustment
- Diascopic intensity adjustable 3W NeoLED™ illumination with internal 85V-240V power supply
- Auto-Voltage Power Sensing Power Supply
- iCare sensor for energy saving
- CSS – Cable Storage System Cord Wrap
- Immersion oil for supplied 100x objective
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Binocular or Trinocular with Siedentopf 30° inclined tubes. Interpupillary distance 47-76 mm with diopter adjustment on both eyepieces
Plan PLi 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, S40x/0.65, S100x/1.25 oil-immersion DIN IOS objectives
All optical parts are anti-fungus treated.
Revolving quadruple reversed nosepiece on ball-bearings that is factory centered.
228.6mm x 140 mm rackless stage equipped with integrated 79 x 52 mm mechanical stage
In height adjustable Abbe N.A. 1.25 condenser with opening for optional sliders
Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 2 µm precision, 20 mm travel range. Rack-stop for protection of slides and objectives. Friction adjustment
Diascopic intensity adjustable 3W NeoLED™ Köhler illumination with internal 100-240V power supply. Auto Voltage Sensing Power Supply
The unique Meiji Techno MT-61 iCare Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy. The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off when the microscopist steps away from his position
CSS – CABLE STORAGE SYSTEM
The Cable Storage System of the MT-61 allows the user to practically insert the power cable into the backside of the instrument, which enables easy storage, Delivered with power cord, 500 mA 250V spare fuse and dust cover