The Meiji MT8530M motorized microscope changes your way of work completely from manual to automated operations enhancing your work efficiency. The design of a motorized microscope focuses on convenience and ease. You operate an integrated system of a microscope, camera and computer without wasting time on manual microscopy.
Automated capturing panoramic images of specimens: combining several fields of view into a single image; you set borders of the image and the motorized system generates a macro-specimen automatically.
Automated navigation: if you are interested in a specific object in the specimen the system can save the coordinates of the field of view for it; when needed, the motorized system can quickly return to it from another field of view automatically.
Autofocus: set the focus automatically while processing a specimen.
Automated analysis: create a specimen analysis profile and the system will perform required operations automatically; it will only take placing a specimen on the stage and activating the profile to get the system to prepare an analysis report for you automatically.
A motorized microscope is designed for a number of specimens to be placed simultaneously, which allows the system to run a number of tests in one session, reducing the service time of system.
- Motorized stage for metallurgical microscope, 2 or 3 levels, 75×30 mm
- Automated focus control (Z-movement)
- Mechanical stage and focus control
- Vision CAM 3200 – USB 3.0 digital output, 5.1 MP, image sensor CMOS 1/1.8″, resolution: 2064×1544 pixels, 120 fps, Sony IMX252 CMOS
- PC/Monitor – CPU Intel Core i7 7 Gen, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX x50 4GB, RAM 8 GB, HDD 1 GB, USB 3.1 Gen 1, Windows 10 64x, monitor resolution: 1920×1080
- Keyboard and Mouse
- ICOS™(Infinity Corrected Optical System with tube lens: F=200 mm) with advanced optics
- Super widefield eyepieces 10x (for spectacle wearers), 20 mm linear field
- Revolving quadruple nosepiece for 4 objectives
- Reflexless Planachromat Epi brightfield/darkfield objectives: BD 5x, BD 10x, BD 20x, BD 50x
- Reflected Koehler illuminator with halogen light source (12V, 50W), field iris, aperture diaphragm and slots for filters, power supply with automatic voltage detection and brightness adjustment (stationary)
- Transmitted Koehler illuminator with halogen light source (6V, 30W), built-in power supply with automatic voltage detection and brightness adjustment
- Integrated digital video cameras for photo and video recording
- Research methods include reflected and transmitted light, brightfield, darkfield and polarization
- High Power PC system included for Photo and video documentation
|Viewing Head||Trinocular head with photo port|
|Objectives||Plan Epi Objective BD 5x/0.10, BD 10x/0.25, BD 20x/0.40, BD 50x/0.75|
|Stage||Motorized 3-level stage
MA motorized focus drive
Adapter plate for focus drive (two plates, steel pin, screw)
Retaining ring for focus drive
Spring-loaded coupling with two screws
Tango 3-axis controller and 3-axis joystick
Countersunk screw M3x6 DIN 7991 for focus drive (2)
Allen screw M3x8 DIN 912 for stage (4)
Screw kit (SW 3.0, 2.5, 2.0, 1.5, 1.3)
|Condenser||Condenser with iris diaphragm, dovetail mount|
|Illumination||Kohler vertical illuminator with infinity tube lens, focal length 200mm, 12V, 50W|
|Camera||Vision CAM 3200, USB 3.0 digital output, 3.2 MP, image sensor CMOS 1/1.8″, resolution: 2064 x 1544 pixels, 120 fps|
|PC||CPU Intel Core i7 7 Gen, GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX x50 4GB, RAM 8 GB, HDD 1 GB, USB 3.1 Gen 1, Windows 10 64x, Keyboard and Mouse|
|Monitor Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Software||Vision Slide Software (CD)|
|Other Components||User manual, Pre-fabricated crate with laser etched foam mold|