Meiji Techno America’s MT9400 Series Incident and Transmitted Polarizing Microscope is an investigative tool for isotropic and anistropic materials. The MT9400 has been designed as a versatile, modular, ergonomic microscope system which are ideally suited in education, research or advanced laboratory applications such as forensic analysis, polymer, crystal identification. Ergonomic placement of controls allows for stress free operation, increased lab efficiency and maximum productivity. Incident and Transmitted 6V 30W Koehler Halogen illuminator or LED Koehler illuminator with newly engineered high performance optics strain free ∞ Infinity Corrected objectives reduce internal strain to an absolute minimum. Our redesigned polarizing condensers enhance performance in polarized light, yielding unmatched image contrast, provide exceptionally bright, crisp images with good color rendition and superior flat fields of view. Intermediate tube with a built in Bertrand lens and a Sliding Analyzer which increases the quality of the image along with a compensator slot and rotatable polarizer with full wave plate test plate. A perfect instrument for geology, petrology, mineralogy, forensics, material science, manufacturing, crystallography, medical research, environmental science and industrial quality control and quality assurance applications.
- Built in Bertrand lens (Factory installed)
- Analyzer in sliding mount
- First order red compensating plate and ¼ Wave-length test in a metal mount sliding mount
- Newly designed Strain free Abbe Condenser 1.25 N.A. with a built in iris in a dovetail mount that is easy to change and operates and tracks very smoothly and predictably facilitating accurate iris control with improved usability
- Polarizer in a Swing in-out click/clamp mount, fully rotatable 360° with click stop at 0°and 90°
- Super Widefield compensating KHW10X, focusing eyepiece with cross-line and guide pin, F.N. 20 are standard with 21mm reticle mount
- Siedentopf type binocular or Trinocular viewing heads are standard
- Smooth operating ball bearing centerable nosepiece provides effortless objective changes
- Clear Observation Images with Newly improved ∞ Infinity Corrected Objectives ICOS Optical System
- Available accessories suited for high-level Polarization Observation
- Intermediate tube with built in Bertrand lens and analyzer and compensator slots and rotatable polarizer in a swing-out mount
- Ceramic coated, 175mm diameter, ball bearing, circular rotating stage graduated 360°, with 1°increments and vernier reading to 0.1°. Stage equipped with easy to maintain ceramic coating allows for smooth exchange of specimens while offering maximum protection to the stage surface from abrasions and wear overtime of use. The super hard coating is durable and rugged enough to provide years of demanding use
- Focus tension adjustment and safety Auto-focus stage stop lever
- 30 watt Koehler Halogen illumination allowing observation of clear images of polarization with automatic voltage sensing power supply 110V-240V
- Trinocular models compatible with Digital, CCD, CMOS, Analog Meiji Techno adapters for photomicrography
- Cast Aluminum Alloy construction with chemical resistant finish
- Triangular designed frame for maximum ergonomics, greatly lessens user fatigue during hours of extended observation
Model MA952 is the Siedentopf-type binocular head and Model MA953 is the trinocular head for camera integration. Each head has the 23.2mm eyetubes inclined at 30 degrees with the left eyetube having graduated diopter settings. The interpupillary distance is adjustable between 53mm – 75mm. An 80/20 beamsplitter for the trinocular tube can be engaged for photo work. Each head has the new integrated reticle angle compensation system. When the IP distance or number is changed, the crossline reticle remains perpendicular in the FOV.
10X Widefield High Eyepoint eyepieces F.N.20 are standard. A Widefield High Eyepoint 10X focusable eyepiece that has a 21mm crossline reticule and guide pin is also available.
The smooth-operating, ball bearing mounted, quadruple nosepiece provides effortless objective changes.
Meiji Techno offers an assortment of S.Planachromat Infinity Corrected objectives for Transmitted Light or Incident Light.
Ceramic coated 360 degree rotatable fully indexed stage with vernier and stage clips.
All new Strain Free Abbe N.A. 1.25 condenser with iris in dovetail mount.
Powerful 30 watt Koehler halogen illumination in either transmitted and/or vertical incident, provides enhanced image quality and brightness for the observation of specimens.
|MT9420||Binocular||Transmitted 30W Koehler & 30W Vertical Koehler Incident||Focusing KHWF10XCP one with crossline and guide pin F.N.20||Strain Free Plan 4x, 10x, S40x||Rotatable 360 degree, graduated with vernier||Strain Free Abbe NA 1.25 with iris in dovetail mount|
|MT9420L||Binocular||Transmitted and Incident LED|
CE and ISO 9001 Certified