Three attachments are required to mount a 35mm or Digital SLR camera body to any Meiji trinocular microscope:
1) One of the MA150 series camera attachment
- These are used to mount the camera assembly onto the trinocular tube of the microscope.
2) One of the T2-# adapter ring matching to your 35mm SLR camera
- The T2 adapter rings attach directly to your camera body’s lens mount.
3) One of the Photo Eyepieces (Meiji phototube: 25mm o.d., 23mm i.d.)
- Photo eyepieces perform the same function as the standard 35mm camera lens (i.e. focusing the image at the plane of the film).
|MA150/50||Camera attachment for 25mm O.D. Trinocular tubes|
|MA150/60||Camera attachment with 10x finder eypiece, fits over 25mm O.D. tube|
|MA512||2.5x photo eyepiece (no reticle mount)|
|MA500||3.3x Photo eyepiece with 19mm reticle mount|
|MA508||5x photo eyepiece (no reticle mount)|
|MA986||1.9x photo eyepiece|
|MT2-1||SLR Adapter ring for Canon camera|
|MT2-2||SLR Adapter ring for Minolta camera|
|MT2-3||SLR Adapter ring for Pentax K camera|
|MT2-4||SLR Adapter ring for Pentax S camera|
|MT2-5||SLR Adapter ring for Nikon camera|
|MT2-6||SLR Adapter ring for Olympus camera|
|MT2-7||SLR Adapter ring for Contax/Yashica|
|MT2-8||SLR Adapter ring for Konica Camera|
|MT2-9||SLR Adapter ring for Canon EOS camera|
|MT2-10||SLR Adapterr ring for Minolta Alfa|