The PK Stand is Meiji Techno America's most popular Ergonomic Wide Plain Pole stand which requires external illumination. This Ergonomic stand can accommodate up to three standard size petri dishes on the top surface. Equipped with an integral F focusing holder with an 84.5mm round diameter opening, mounted on a low profile ergonomic wide cast aluminum alloy stand. Supplied with one 94.5mm diameter reversible black and white stage plate (MA568) and two stainless steel stage clips (MA593). The PK Stand is designed for the zoom (EMZ Series), and can also be used for our turret (EMT Series), fixed (EMF Series) stereo bodies. The PK stand is a great complement to our Stereo microscopes due to the focus block’s ability to be easily raised vertically if needed for special applications. A 5" extension pillar for the threaded vertical post is also available if needed to accommodate taller specimens (MA551). Chemical Resistant Finish.
- PK Stand is Meiji Techno’s Low Profile Ergonomic Plain which requires an external illumination
- Equipped with a F focusing holder with an 84.5mm round diameter opening, mounted on a cast aluminum alloy base stable
- PK Stand is designed for the zoom (EMZ Series), and turret (EMT Series), fixed (EMF Series) stereo bodies Pillar diameter is 20mm, height is 11" (280 mm)
- MA568: 94.5mm diameter reversible black and white stage plate (Included)
- MA593: Two stainless steel stage clips