The SAS-8 is an articulating stand with a wall mount with an OS-LAEA 5/8″ bonder pin. It has a 16″ vertical post, safety clamp and 20mm drop down mounting post. It has a 12″ arm and 31″ reach. This articulating arm stand perfectly complements our EMZ (Zoom), EMT (Turret), EMF (Fixed) Series Stereo Microscope (requires FS or FSC or FS/76 Focus block).
Articulating stand with Wall Mount, 16″ vertical post, safety clamp, 12″ arm, 31″ reach with OS-LAEA 5/8″ bonder pin (requires FS or FSC or FS/76 Focus block).
NOTE: Additional items are needed to create a full microscope system. The following components are normally ordered:
- Stereo Microscope Body (Zoom, Turret or Fixed)
- Eyepieces (Requires 2 of identical magnification)
- Stand (Pole stands, rigid arm stands, boom stands, heavy duty boom stands, wide surface stands or articulated arm stands)
- Illumination Source (Fiber optic halogen, fiber optic LED, fluorescent ring or LED illumination)
- Auxiliary Lens (Optional)