The HD1000-LITE is Meiji Techno America's Affordable HDMI / USB2.0 camera technology from Meiji Techno! It is the most economical HDMI & USB 2.0 camera in the market. You can easily operate the HD1000-LITE camera by directly connecting it to a monitor with a HDMI port without a PC and directly save images into an on-board SD-4G card on the camera, or connect the camera directly to your PC or MAC as it has a standard USB 2.0 interface to utilize the full annotation/software function
The camera quickly reacts to lighting changes in any life science, clinical or material applications. With video output via HDMI connector, the setting menu allows easy access to feature settings.
- 5MP Still Capture resolution 2592 x 1944
- 1920 x 1080 – 15 fps (frame per second) / 1080P HDMI via HDMI
- 1920 x 1080 – 15 fps / 1080p by USB 2.0 via USB 2.0
- HDMI scientific imaging solution with a 1/2.5" inch sensor size by Micron MT9p001
- 2.2 x 2.2 Pixel size (um) color camera
- 5.0 MP effective pixel and a max resolution of 2592 x 1944
- PC and MAC compatible
- Scan mode is progressive with a rolling shutter
- Interface 1 is HDMI
- Interface 2 is USB 2.0
- Frame rate is 15 fps (frame per second) / 1080P HDMI
- 15fps (frame per second) / 1080p by USB 2.0, frame rate streaming direct to monitor
- Color Depth is 24 Bit
- A/D 8bit
- Exposure control is Manual /Auto
- Integration time is 1ms-10s
- White balance is Manual/Auto
- Responsivity 1.4V/ lux-sec
- Dynamic range is 70.1dB
- SNR is 38.1dB
- Optical Port: Standard Female "C" mount thread
- Capture: H4SD card (4G) Included
- Built in Software: Cloud 1.0 version
- Compatible OS: XP, Win 7/8, 32/64bit, MAC 0SX
NEW: BUILT-IN MOUSE CONTROL CAMERA
The significant innovation of the HD1000-LITE is making the software implant inside the camera. This forward thinking feature frees users from cumbersome computers and annoying buttons. You can control the camera by only a mouse directly.
Videos of the camera in action with our microscopes:
Brief overview with the compare feature
With Darkfield microscopy.
Perfect Color Reproduction
Meiji's HD technology offers true-to-life reproduction of image color. What you see on the monitor is what you get from the microscope eyepiece. NO compressed data transmission, resulting in scientific-grade images.
HDMI+USB 2.0+SD Output
Multiple output options are available for this powerful HDMI camera. HDMI 1080P, USB 2.0, or SD memory card can be used individually or all three SIMULTANEOUSLY.
Dual FPGA Processors
With an innovative Dual FPGA processor architecture design, FPGA1 for image quality processing and FPGA2 for image output control, you get a high-speed preview without sacrificing image quality. It is the most powerful camera you deserve to have.
Camera parameters such as exposure time, white balance, and gain are designed by default to operate automatically. Automatic optimum configuration is expected to be done in 0.015 seconds, and you'll find that the camera is easily managed from the start.
Advanced Parameter Setting
For users with specific requirements, the camera is designed with parameter setting buttons that enable manual adjustment of white balance, gain, saturation, Gamma and screen freeze.
PC to TV
Images are displayable on PCs and HDMI-installed TVs. All parameters can be controlled by the computer to adjust them to actual situations. This is advantageous in teaching and meeting applications.
On-board Video Saving
The MicroSD card can save not only still images, but also dynamic images in 720P color definition, such that motion trails are recorded in fast speed and intact form.
Low Light Sensitivity
Thanks to its highly sensitive sensor, the HD1000-LITE is capable of capturing low-light images rapidly. In darkfield imaging and even fluorescence, it will automatically increase the sensitivity, presenting low light images with clarity in high-speed preview mode.