Constructed of solid oak, hardwood and oak veneers, using dowel construction, with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. Solid oak framed glazed doors are hinged with three-point locking handles. Tempered glass is 3/16″ thick. Microscopes are stored safely and conveniently on two fixed and three adjust-able 1″ shelves (weight capacity of 40 lbs. per sq. ft.). Adjustable wire dividers allow for storage of microscopes of various sizes. Dividers can be removed to use shelves for general storage. The 24″W cabinet has one locking door that is hinged right. Available in three sizes. 24″W x 16″D x 84″H holds 15 microscopes. 36″W x 16″D x 84″H holds 20 microscopes. 48″W x 16″D x 84″H holds 25-30 microscopes. Individual compartments can vary per size ordered; maximum size is 7-1/4″W x 13″D x 14″H.
- The unit is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish and rubber base molding
- Adjustable wire dividers allow for storage of various sized microscopes and removable if needed
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Holds up to 30 microscopes with maximum size of 7-1/4″W x 13”D x 14″H
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Locking oak framed doors with 3/16” tempered glass
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Shelves are 1″ thick and the weight capacity for each shelf is 40 lbs. per sq. ft.
- Material: Red Oak