The MiScope is a multi versatile USB Digital Microscope that fits in the palm of your hand. A fixed 40x – 140x zoom objective comes standard allowing for a multitude of uses. You simply plug the microscope into your computer or laptop via a USB port and install the user friendly software for image capture, movies, editing or viewing live images on your computer. Applications include educational, forensics, industrial, hobby uses and more.
The MiScope (pronounced My-Scope) combines a digital movie camera, precision optics and LED lighting in a microscope that fits in the palm of your hand. 40 – 140X magnification lets you zoom in on the fine details of insects, textiles, electronics or anything else too small to see. Place the MiScope over the object, and comfortably view the image on your computer screen, instead of straining to look into a tiny eyepiece. Capture images or movies, easily add labels, make measurements and even draw right on the live video image. The MiScope connects to your computer's USB port where it's always ready to use. Grab a laptop and take the MiScope anywhere. Use it to show your products to a customer, inspect a valuable collectable right in the store, or take it into the backyard and get a closer look at the insects who share our world.
- View live and capture images on the computer screen (or use a computer projector for large groups)
- 40 – 140x magnification
- Completely portable with a laptop computer
- Save still images, movies and time lapse
- Labels, markers, time stamps, measurement
- Draw directly on the live image
- Includes Video ToolBox Software
- Field Sciences
- Forensic Sciences
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS
- Pixels: 640 x 480
- Power: USB port
- Light Source: super-bright LED's
- Field of View: @ 40X: 7.5 x 10 mm, @ 140X: 1.8 x 2.5 mm
- Resolution: 4 microns
- Pentium III 500MHz or greater
- Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10
- MAC OS X 10.6+ (Mac Software Optional)
- DirectX 8.1 or greater
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater USB port.