The MF measuring microscopes can be combined with Mitutoyo's vision unit to boost its performance and data management on a PC, further improving measuring efficiency and productivity.
Free Installation & Calibration on all Mitutoyo MF and MF-U Models.
- Motorized model of the MF Series. The X, Y and Z-axis are motorized, and the stage can be operated using a remote box.
- Using the optional vision unit enables the image AF function.
- Illumination unit (reflected / transmitted) can be selected from a high-intensity LED or halogen bulb (selection required).
- Variable aperture diaphragm (reflected / transmitted) allows observation measurement while suppressing light diffraction.
- A wide variety of optional accessories are offered.
- ML series, high-NA objectives that are specially designed for the MF series (long working distance type).
- High-magnification observation up to 2000X
|Optical tube||Monocular or binocular
TV camera port for all models (observation/TV camera = 50/50)*4 is provided as standard
Reticle (broken cross-hair, line width: 5μm) is provided as standard
Various reticles are optional.
|Incline angle||Angle of column: 25°|
|Observation image||Erect image|
|Observation method||Bright-field observation|
|Eyepiece||10X (eyepiece field number: 24) is provided as standard
15X, 20X, Angle eyepieces 10X, Digital angle eyepieces 10X are optional.
|Objective||3X (working distance: 77mm) is provided as standard
1X, 5X, 20X, 50X, 100X, a pair of sliding nosepieces*5 are optional.
|Internal light source
|LED Illumination Unit: White LED (transmitted/vertical reflected), no step modulated light
Halogen Illumination Unit: 12V 50W halogen (transmitted/vertical reflected), no step modulated light
|External light source||Ring light and dual swan-neck light pipe are optional.|
|Measuring accuracy*2 (X and Y axis, when not loaded)||(2.2+0.02L) µm L: measuring length (mm)|
|Minimum reading||High accuracy digital scale is mounted
|Z-Axis feed mechanism||Motor drive (Maximum measuring speed: 20mm/s), lower limit setting (for collision avoidance with a workpiece)|
|Z-Axis max. workpiece height||220mm|
|Stage measurement range||300 x 170mm|
|Stage max. table loading||20kg|
|Stage feed mechanism||Motor drive (Maximum measuring speed: 40mm/s)|
|Stage swiveling angle||±5°|
|Main unit dimensions||682 x 892 x 782mm|
|Control unit dimensions||355 x 364 x 106.5mm|
|Control unit for illumination
|114 x 360 x 96mm|
|Output||RS-232C output, USB output for Vision Unit|
|Max. power consumption*3||LED: 275W
AC power input connector: 100-240V
AC power cable: UL/CSA*1
*1 To denote your AC power cable add the following suffixes to the order No.: A for UL/CSA, D for CEE, DC for CCC, E for BS, K for KC, C and No suffix are required for PSE.
*2 Measured in conformance with JIS B 7153
*3 Optional accessory is NOT target (Main unit and required optional illumination are target)
*4 C-mount is required separately.
*5 A pair of Sliding Nosepieces are factory-installed option.