A mobile oak cabinet that is equipped to recharge microscopes while they are safely stored behind locked doors. The peninsula style cabinet interior (7"W x 9"D x 15"H) holds 20 microscopes (ten each side). All this with only one electrical connection from the cabinet's side. It is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. The 1-1/4" plastic laminate top doubles as a work surface. Mobile capacity: 500 lbs. Dimensions: 48"W x 30"D x 40-1/4"H. Weight: 311 lbs.
- The unit is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
- 1-1/4" Plastic Laminate Top
- 4" ball bearing locking swivel casters
- 48"W x 30"D x 42-1/2"H
- Able to charge 20 microscopes
- Cabinet has front and back swinging doors that will store up to 20 microscopes
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Removable dividers to provide an individual space for each microscope
- Material: Red Oak