Provides a safe, convenient way to store your microscopes. It is constructed of solid hardwood, solid oak and oak veneers with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. The front and back doors have locks. The unit contains removable wire dividers to provide an individual space for each individual microscope (6-3/4" x 10" x 15-1/2"). With a mobile capacity of 500 lbs., this cabinet rolls on heavy-duty swivel casters with brakes. The top is 1-1/4" black plastic laminate and furnishes an auxiliary work surface. The cabinet has storage for 24 standard microscopes. Dimensions: 48"W x 24"D x 40-3/4H. Weight: 220 lbs.
- The unit is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
- 1-1/4" Plastic Laminate Top
- 4" ball bearing locking swivel casters
- 48"W x 24"D x 40"H
- Cabinet has front and back swinging doors that will store up to 24 microscopes
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Removable dividers to provide an individual space for each microscope
- The allotted space per microscope is 6" x 11" x 16"
- Material: Red Oak