With a dual discussion system, you are able to train, share and consult without the need to neither change location nor transport the specimen. This system facilitates dual discussion through the use of an optical bridge from the main body, which is mounted on a specialized large surface stand, to the observation head.
- Common main objective (CMO) Infinity optical system
- Binocular heads, 45° inclined (primary and secondary unit)
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/23mm (primary and secondary unit)
- Dual observation optical bridge with pointer on primary unit
- Standard 1X Achromatic objective
- 5-position step magnification changer
- Magnification stops: 6.4X, 10X, 16X, 25X and 40X
- Standard max. Field Diameter 35.9mm
- 89mm working distance
- Special large working area stand
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.
This high-resolution camera permits you to use your own microscope to create still or moving microscope images on your PC. With the included Motic Images Plus software, you can view, enhance, label, measure, print, and store the images all with one program. This lightweight digital camera mounts over almost any microscope eyepiece (stereo or compound) with supplied C ring adapter and microscope eyepiece adapters. Provides 3.0 megapixels at 2048 x 1536 framed resolution, everything included for easy plug-and-play, for use with Windows 7 and above and OSX.
- CS ring adaptor
- 2 ea. Eyepieces adaptors to fit eyepiece O.D.'s of 30mm – 38mm.
- USB 3.0 cable (removable)
- Calibration slides
- Software CD Motic Images 2.0ML
- Macro Viewing Tube
|Resolution||3.0 megapixel digital signal @ 2048 x 1536 maximum resolution|
|Operating System||Windows 7 and above|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
- Processor: 2 Ghz or Above
- USB 2.0 (Minimum Requirement)
- USB 3.0 (Highly Recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 1 GB (Free Space)
- Video Card: 256MB Video Memory
- USB 3.0 port required for high speed function
- Real time inspection only available with USB 3.0 connection
- MUST meet required specifications (Including: computer, lighting, and lens configuration)
- 1 watt (or higher) LED lighting recommended