The SMZ-168 Series of stereo microscopes incorporates a zoom ratio of 1:6.7 and a working distance of 113mm. Maximum magnification of 50X [with standard 10X eyepieces] and guaranteed parfocality throughout the magnifications. Assisting in fatigue preventation is the high eyepoint 10X eyepieces, which allows the user to assume a more comfortable posture when using the microscope and eyeglass wearers to observe without the fear of scratching their lenses. The standard eyepieces offer a field of view fo 30.7mm to cover more of sample in less time.
- Greenough zoom optical system
- Binocular head, 35° inclined, 360° rotating
- Widefield eyepieces WF10x/23mm – accepts 24.5mm reticle
- 6.7:1 Zoom ratio, WD = 113mm
- Magnification range: 0.75x-5x
- Plain large working area base stand with head holder
- Coarse focusing system with tension adjustment
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty.