A very versatile stereoscope microscope that permits you to change from a widefield image at 10x magnification to the close-up detail of 30x magnification simply by rotating the objective turret. The extra rugged fixed-arm stand has both incidental and transmitted illumination. Built in high-resolution digital camera offers 3.0 megapixel live image resolution at 1280 x 1024. Supplied with Motic Images software, which allows the user to view, capture, label, manipulate and measure images. The microscope is fully functional, independent of the camera application.
- Paired widefield eyepieces with diopter adjustment on left side. Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm. Reticle holder/retainer accepts eyepiece reticle with 23mm O.D.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, achromatic.
- Magnification changed by rotating objective turret 90°.
- Working distance: 75mm.
- Maximum specimen height: 35mm.
- High intensity, built-in 12v 10 watt halogen, incidental illumination and 12v 10 watt tungsten, transmitted illumination.
- 12v DC power converter operates on 100v-240v 50Hz/60Hz current, without need of additional transformer.
- Separate base mounted switches control power on/off, top and bottom lights. This permits use of top light only, bottom light only, or top and bottom lights together.
- Rack and pinion focusing has slip clutch to protect mechanism against over-turning, and special tension adjustment.
- Supplied with two 80mm stage plates, one frosted glass plate and one plastic black/white reversible contrast plate.
- Two locked-on stage clips.
- Rugged cast metal frame, grey enamel finish.
- Height: 310mm (12-1/4") extends to 345mm (13-5/8") for larger objects.
- Base width: 115mm (4-1/2"), Base depth: 197mm (7-3/4")
- Net wt. 2.5 kgs (5.5 lbs)
- Calibration slide.
- "L" hex-key wrench.
- Molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure, vinyl dustcover and rubber eyeshields.
- Individual: Ship wt. 5 kgs (11 lbs), Dimensions 400 x 425 x 275mm (16 x 17 x 11")
- Master carton pack 4 each: Ship wt. 17.7 kgs (39 lbs), Dimensions 800 x 375 x 425mm (32 x 15 x 17")
- Lifetime limited warranty, on microscope portion, excluding bulbs, camera, and cords.
- Camera warranty: 1 year.