These Nikon cameras comes with a customized digital coupler system to use on your binocular or trinocular microscope. The system includes the Nikon camera with adapter and digital coupler lens system that attaches to your microscope.
It is very simple to use as it easily fits on your microscope binocular or trinocular tube. This system will yield professional results. The camera can be used off the microscope also as a consumer camera.
- 13.5 Mega Pixels for stunning prints as large as 20 x 30 inches. Sharp resolution captures the finest details, crop creatively and produce incredible enlargements.
- 4x Wide Angle Optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED Glass Lens superior optics provide exceptional pictures throughout the versatile zoom range plus two ED Glass elements reduce chromatic aberrations and get you sharp, crisp pictures. NIKKOR optics offers the finest quality glass in the industry which gets you incredible pictures with brilliant colors and sharp details
- New EXPEED Image Processing ensures high-quality pictures with stunning color and sharpness. Nikon's comprehensive digital imaging processing concept incorporates the know-how and technologies accumulated throughout our long history of photographic and digital imaging development. EXPEED is custom-tuned for COOLPIX. Applied optimized technologies render natural-looking pictures of incredible quality and quick response so you won't miss that special moment.
- Incredible, Bright 2.7-inch High Resolution LCD and Optical Viewfinder makes it easy to compose and share your pictures with friends and family. The incorporation of the optical viewfinder enables you to see through the lens in any type of lighting condition.
- Optical VR Image Stabilization compensates for camera shake to prevent blur producing clearer, sharper results in lower light or unsteady conditions. In addition, the benefits of Nikon's VR system extend to faster framing on the monitor and smoother action when using the movie mode.
- Program, Aperture, Shutter, and Manual Exposure Modes allow you to have the ultimate control over your pictures. The D-SLR-type mode dial on the top of the camera provides quick access for greater personal and creative control. Now you can adjust the camera's settings for any type of lighting conditions and get as creative as you want.
- Auto adjusts up to ISO 6400 and lets you keep shooting, even in lower light. With a light sensitivity range of up to ISO 6400 in manual control, this creates new opportunities to take sharper, more natural-looking photos in lower light conditions
- New COOLPIX RAW mode (.NRW) with Windows Imaging Component allows you to take and edit pictures in RAW mode with Windows Vista.
- My Picturetown with Wired LAN enables viewing and uploading of your pictures anytime, anywhere. Simply connect the camera to your Ethernet cable for your wired LAN and the camera will automatically upload your pictures to Nikon's my Picturetown photo storage and sharing service. Store up to 2GB for free.
- New GPS capability will automatically geo-tag your photos with the exact location of where you shot that picture. Upload pictures directly to my Picturetown, then conduct searches based on the location of where your pictures were taken. You can also view them all at once. A great way to have instant organization of your photos!
- Nikon Image Innovations include: In-Camera Red-Eye Fix™, which will automatically look for and fixes most instances of red-eye. You may never see red-eyes again! Face Priority AF is Nikon's face-finding technology that quickly finds and focuses on up to 12 faces in a group portrait. D-Lighting will rescue those photos that are too dark for printing by enhancing the underexposed areas of the picture while not touching the properly exposed areas.
- Available Wide-Angle converter and Nikon Speedlights let you expand the capabilities of the camera, enhancing your creativity.
- High Quality TV Movies with Sound are now just a press of a button away with your COOLPIX. Record TV-quality movies with sound; duration is limited only by the available space on your SD/SDHC card. Connect your camera to your TV and you have instant home-movies!
- Available Color: Black
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Total Pixels||13.93 million|
|Effective Pixels||13.5 million|
|Image Area (pixels)||4224 x 3168(13M)
3264 x 2448(8M)
|Image Area (pixels) – 5M||2592 x 1944(5M)
2048 x 1536(3M)
1600 x 1200(2M)
1280 x 960(1M)
1024 x 768(PC)
640 x 480(TV)
4224 x 2816(3:2)
4224 x 2376(16:9)
3168 x 3168(1:1)
|LCD Monitor Size||2.7" diagonal|
|LCD Monitor Type||Wide Viewing Angle TFT-LCD|
|LCD Monitor Resolution||230000 Dots|
|Lowest ISO Sensitivity||64|
|Highest ISO Sensitivity||6400|
|Internal Memory||Approx. 48MB|
|Lens Specification||6.0-24.0mm (35mm  format picture angle: 28-112mm); f/2.7-5.9; 9 elements in 7 groups|
|Viewfinder||Optical and LCD|
|Battery / Batteries||Nikon EN-EL5 Lithium-ion Battery|
|AC Adapter||EH-66 AC Adapter|
|Battery Charger||MH-61 Charger|
|Battery Life (shots per charge)||Nikon Rechargeable: 260shots (CIPA)|
|Approx. Dimensions||Height: 2.6" (65.5mm)
Width: 4.2" (107mm)
Depth: 1.7" (42mm)
|Approx. Weight||8.5 oz. (240g)|
|Supplied Software||Software Suite CD-ROM|
|Optional Accessories||Wide-angle Converter WC-E76, Adapter Ring UR-E21, Speedlight SB-400, SB-600, SB-900|
|Supplied Accessories||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL5
AC Adapter EH-66
USB Cable UC-E6
Audio Video Cable EG-CP14
Software Suite CD-ROM
*Supplied accessories may differ depending on country or area.
|Specifications and equipment are subject to change without any notice or obligation on the part of the manufacturer.|