The Shamrock 30350 Series Nitrile Examination Gloves provide superior comfort, dexterity and protection. The gloves are light weight, powder-free, and fully micro-textured for better grip. They offer enhanced tactile sensitivity and provide biological barrier and offers splash resistance to most chemical compounds.
- Small: 240 ± 2mm length. 85 ± 5mm palm width.
- Medium: 240 ± 2mm length. 95 ± 5mm palm width.
- Large: 240 ± 2mm length. 110 ± 5mm palm width.
- X-Large: 240 ± 2mm length. 115 ± 5mm palm width.
Thickness (Single Wall, All Sizes):
- Palm thickness: 3.0 mil
- Finger thickness: 3.5 mil
- Tensile Strength Mpa (minimum): 14, before aging
- Ultimate Elongation % (minimum): 500, before aging
Packaging: 100 gloves/box (by weight). 10 boxes/case. 96 cases/pallet.
|Characteristic||Related Defect||Inspection Level||AQL|
|Freedom from holes||Holes, lumps||FDA As per 21 CFR Vol. 8 / G-1 Single Normal||1.5|
|Physical dimension||Length, width, and thickness||S – 2||4.0|
|Physical properties||Before aging and after accelerated aging||S – 2||4.0|
|Visual defect||Stains etc.||S – 4||2.5|
Please Note: Due to health reasons, this product and all other PPE are final sale and non-returnable. If you are dissatisfied with the item, we will do our best to make it right.